SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:52 pm

For me, I believe them in that I think both are very well suited. They are compatible in that they both seem to act like 5-10 years younger than they actually are and like to go out and party a lot still. I could be wrong. I don't think either are in any rush to make it official, but I don't see them breaking up tomorrow either.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would think a 10 month relationship is real. I don't doubt they are for real. Whether they get married or not, they appear very happy together from what we see on SM. That's all that matters in a relationship IMHO.

I agree, GA! I never thought Kaitltyn would leave the show with a serious partner, but she did. Crazy. Good for her! Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Lol considering this franchise once you got engaged . People will expect you to get married in the future . That was given . I don't have a problem of not rushing in getting married . That is okay . But at some point on the outside they are wondering why they aren't planning .So if benlos will start their planning soon and they still aren't then that would give them some pressure coz people will ask them more when that time comes . Just saying .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 Eb97c9
7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 9zt1077 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 Xgicuc7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 Oaw2uv7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 2pqw5k87 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 30szzau7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I would think a 10 month relationship is real. I don't doubt they are for real. Whether they get married or not, they appear very happy together from what we see on SM. That's all that matters in a relationship IMHO.

I agree, GA! I never thought Kaitltyn would leave the show with a serious partner, but she did. Crazy. Good for her! Smiley

yes to both these posts.

Kaitlyn is not afraid to say that she went on the show as a lark and to build her own brand image. (IMO most of Soule's cast were in that same boat because, well ... Soules ) but she found her guy. I just love seeing the lead all tied up in knots during the premier and kaitlyn was certainly a prime example of that night one.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:02 pm

If they don't want to get married any time soon, that's their right to make that decision. Any pressure would be their own. They don't owe anyone any explanation. Just come out and say it, we're not in a rush. Rather than saying we're too busy, in the New Year we'll start, planning etc.

Once you commit to the slightest time frame, it will snowball from there. We've seen it all to often. It would be better if they just don't commit to anything IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If they don't want to get married any time soon, that's their right to make that decision. Any pressure would be their own. They don't owe anyone any explanation.  Just come out and say it, we're not in a rush. Rather than saying we're too busy, in the New Year we'll start, planning etc.

Once you commit to the slightest time frame, it will snowball from there. We've seen it all to often. It would be better if they just don't commit to anything IMO.

I agree. I like that they take their relationship at their own pace. They live together and spent almost all their time together. A wedding ring doesn't insure a good relationship. Also agree that they should just own that they are personally not interested in marriage right now, but honestly with the Kaitlyn not making plans more than one month away, it might be that she changes her mind tomorrow and wants to be married. I get the impression Shawn is just giddy to be with her however she wants to be.

The on show engagement means very little to me. I personally wish that engagement as an agreement to date would just disappear from this show. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:41 pm

I do think both of them aren't really thinking getting married at this point of their life . Atleast . The fact that they can have their time to start the planning since they don't do that much and not really busy . They are not doing anything that keeping them so busy .Yeah I do think they are both not rushing in tying the knot because they aren't there yet which no problem with that. But as what GA said they should admit in public that they are not rushing instead of saying they cannot find time ,they are terrible etc etc. better to take a step in planning if they feel they are in the same page.  Imo.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 Eb97c9
7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 9zt1077 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 Xgicuc7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 Oaw2uv7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 2pqw5k87 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 30szzau7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:42 pm

I see these two's relationship as another Byron and Mary, where they may couple up for a longtime and eventually part ways. Either that or an Ali and Roberto situation where they stay together long enough (18 months) so she can keep the ring just like Ali did. imo

But time will always tell..........

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 1f49b  7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 12 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:41 pm

mysthelma wrote:I see these two's relationship as  another Byron and Mary, where they may couple up for a longtime and eventually part ways. Either that or an Ali and Roberto situation where they stay together long enough (18 months) so she can keep the ring just like Ali did. imo

But time will always tell..........

Don't necessarily agree. Byron and Mary's relationship was a failure due to her problems with alcohol and some of the resultant unpleasantness. I think without that mess they would have married in a reasonable time. As for Ali and Roberto, I don't think keeping the ring had anything to do with how long they stayed together; they just had different outlooks on life. Don't think Kaitlyn really cares about the ring; she is more about the relationship. I don't necessarily think they will marry but will stay together so long as they are happy and in love. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:50 pm

^ maybe because of KB's drinking habit that is why she said that .

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Key difference to me, there have been no reports of physical violence between Kaitlyn and Shawn.

Kaitlyn loves her alcohol, Shawn seems to as well, but having grown up with two alcoholics, I am unwilling to accuse anyone of the disease without a heck of a lot more knowledge and information than we have.

Alcoholism was acknowledge by both Byron and Charlie and Sarah as contributing to their relationship issues. Until we hear it from Kait or Shawn or their families, I am just not willing to go there. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:39 pm

^ which the good thing . Shawn seems to tolerate her drinking habit . I agreed what you said too .

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax