SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:31 pm

AmoreBella wrote:She liked this
Glynis Mullis
1h1 hour ago
Glynis Mullis ‏@glynashley
@kaitlynbristowe am I just imaging this but u have never been treated fairly by this show bachelorette

Lol @ her thinking it's "unfair". I knew she was deluded. cantstopl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Unfair? She was given the role as the bachelorette though! Over how many other girls on her season, let alone the nation?! Maybe if she would of played by the rules correctly and not fallen in her own trap, she wouldn't have been treated unfairly. It sucks, but people are judgemental hags. It is what it is. She should of played the game better.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:37 pm

maniluh wrote:
ElonM wrote:
ok then

Kristen Baldwin Verified account 
‏@KristenGBaldwin  
Okay rose lovers, here are 5 @BachelorABC couples who actually should have a reality show: http://yhoo.it/28OBdJ5

Wow. While I agree with the article, I kind of feel bad for Benlo now. Lol oh well.

Wow. That article is all kinds of mean spirited stupid. Wanting Boothstowe over BenLo for a reality show? Sure, I get that. But that crazy chick and her chickens? The twins, really? Even Janner? Just unnecessesary mean and stupid. Sour grapes author probably wanted Ben to choose the other girl. laugh out loud

And @Lennoxcollinrolland yeah, Kaitlyn has absolutely NOTHING to be sour grapes about. She should be extremely thankful. Extremely. If she and Shawn make it to wedding day (likely), she's one of 12 freaking people to get a HEA from this show out of how many contestants total over the last 15 years?! Seriously girl, count your blessings.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:52 pm

If Kaitlyn wanted a show so bad she shouldn't give any all the content via her snapchat all the time. Why pay her when she does it for free?

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 28 87b72b10 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 28 86669110 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:19 pm

I agree that K/S should be nothing, nothing but grateful to this show. 
Without it, IMO the most cherished things in their lives (each other?) might never have happened. 
Anything else should be gravy and easy peasy. Get over it. Sheesh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:23 pm

Kaitlyn was Kaitlyn who?? and ShawnB was Shawn who??  Then they were cast by TPTB.  Now they have the Fame they enjoy...the free vacations, lots of perks, no need for a 9 to 5 and they were treated unfairly How????

Kaitlyn's worst enemy is Kaitlyn.  Same for Shawn.  Be happy folks...you found each other and have lots of blessings.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:26 pm

umngirl wrote:If Kaitlyn wanted a show so bad she shouldn't give any all the content via her snapchat all the time. Why pay her when she does it for free?

cantstopl Thanks for the laugh!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:28 pm

^^Exactly!! And I read an article not too long ago that Kaitlyn and Shawn were worth roughly $2 mil from all of the money they have received post show by endorsements, shilling, etc. They have been well taken care of! They have had a year of luxery with traveling and not working and just honestly, in tv standards, they let their time pass. This is Lauren and Ben's time now and then the world will move on to JoJo, and then the next Bachelor.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:36 pm

^^ Yep. Oh, boo hoo. You just went to Hawaii for free for advertising resorts on SM. You've made tons of $$ sitting on your butts doing nothing for the past year plus, but bar hop and have a grand ole time by shilling products. You have millions of SM followers and have created quite the "fun, quirky, off beat" couple brand. The "alternative" couple, if you will. You got to be on national TV and found someone you genuinely can be with forever. You are one of the VERY lucky few. But please, let me cue the violins and feel sorry for you. For some reason, still not sure what that's supposed to be.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:37 pm

This is all speculation though that K/S are bitter about B/L, any concrete facts. I saw K's tweet and it said interesting, was there a follow-up tweet to that one. Tia.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:41 pm

I don't know lex, I am confused too. I am not sure how all this came about with a tweet that says "interesting".... Unless I missed something.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:44 pm

TBH i think they are thankful and happy(always said how grateful they are for finding each other and their platform). It was an in the MOMENT kinda tweet... they are always supportive of BenLo and they will.
She just got sad for whatever reason at that moment ( we don't know everything, maybe they played them too like Caila who knows) IMO
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax