SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by lightredemption Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:00 am

I can't believe they whined about not being mentioned. Literally the most entitled people ever. We must all give thanks and praise that we were all special enough for a glimpse of these two ethereal being - whenever you talk about The Bachelor and all affiliated series, you also need to talk about Kaitlyn and Shawn and how they basically created reality tv. Praise be
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:38 am

Led lightredemption wrote:I can't believe they whined about not being mentioned. Literally the most entitled people ever. We must all give thanks and praise that we were all special enough for a glimpse of these two ethereal being - whenever you talk about The Bachelor and all affiliated series, you also need to talk about Kaitlyn and Shawn and how they basically created reality tv. Praise be

laugh out loud

Kaitlyn and Shawn - a love story as timeless as Heathiff and Catherine, Romeo and Juliet, Darcy and Elizabeth.  So special, so imprinted on our minds never to be forgotten, the pinnacle of Bachelor success, never to be matched, in a league of their own. Praise be. 

Funny. When I think of Kaitlyn and Shawn all I think of is a couple overgrown partiers, a pretty intricate snapchat, and memories of Kaitlyn sleeping with TOG, and Shawn being so mad about it he "couldn't pi$$." Sniff. Such a grand love story. One for the ages.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:10 pm

I took her off Snapchat today because not handle more of her "funny" face pictures. She needs to tone it back a bit.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Lol saw this becca's tweet about k&s .

Becca Tilley (@beccatilley5)
18/09/2016, 23:39
I want @kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_Booth to have a TV show. CAN SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN?!!!!

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 54 Eb97c9
citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 54 9zt107citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 54 Xgicuccitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 54 Oaw2uvcitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 54 2pqw5k8citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 54 30szzaucitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 54 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:18 pm

Haha...was it sarcastic or for reals? :laugh out loud:

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:37 pm

I don't understand why people say they aren't a traditional couple because they aren't married yet? If anything they are more traditional then any of the couples on the show. Yeah they've been engaged for over a year but they've only known each other for a little over a year. A majority of real couples are together for two plus years before they get engaged and then engaged for a year or two.... they want to marry each other but they also want to be a real couple who dates and real gets to know each other before getting married and I admire them for doing that and in no way consider them non traditional. They want a real engagement that doesn't involve a director and cameras and I love that.

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:40 pm

Oops wrong post laugh out loud

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:59 pm

@Chick2480 Where did you mean to post that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:54 am

While I wouldn't mind watching a K&S tv show, don't they basically already have one with snapchat? It seems like they are always on there. I feel like I see enough of them already. Again I don't mind just making an observation.

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:45 pm

JJ been his shady self as usual laugh out loud

@jjhlane JJ Lane Retweeted Clint Arlis
#CityStrong apparently skips leg day, everyday.

https://twitter.com/jjhlane/status/778994490665164800
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:55 pm

Why does Shawn have chicken legs or something? I have never understood JJ's strong dislike for these two. He says he had no problem going home when he did, he has Juelia now so why the shade? It's a little odd.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:58 pm

casjacknick wrote:Why does Shawn have chicken legs or something? I have never understood JJ's strong dislike for these two. He says he had no problem going home when he did, he has Juelia now so why the shade? It's a little odd.
JJ is very close friends with Nick. His feud with K&S started after K's season, he was mad about how she treated Nick. He called her out on SM, and it went downhill from there.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax