SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:08 pm

Wow. Odd. Also I looked at a picture of Shawn and I would like to call JJ out right now to show me any picture of his legs that he thinks are better looking. Any picture JJ, any picture.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:21 pm

JJ is one of those, how do you say it. Everything he did/ does for attention backfires. He tries too hard to stay relevant but can't.  I doubt the hair vitamin or the fabfit pple are giving him the time of the day, why won't he be bitter? Somebody reach out to hellofresh, now that he is one half of a bach couple citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 55 2498057887
At least Shawn is using what he knows to make a difference, what is JJ doing? Nothing. Be happy for pple, so u can reap ur own blessings.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:25 pm

missnana wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Why does Shawn have chicken legs or something? I have never understood JJ's strong dislike for these two. He says he had no problem going home when he did, he has Juelia now so why the shade? It's a little odd.
JJ is very close friends with Nick. His feud with K&S started after K's season, he was mad about how she treated Nick. He called her out on SM, and it went downhill from there.

Yeah but Nick has long been over that and has no problem with K&S so it's weird that JJ still has a hard-on for these two.

I did laugh at the comment Clint left on JJ's last IG post though. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKmH-NRj_Ob/?taken-by=jjhlane

turtleconvertible How come I get 20% off when I use code #ShawnBoothIsSmart?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:28 pm

missnana wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Why does Shawn have chicken legs or something? I have never understood JJ's strong dislike for these two. He says he had no problem going home when he did, he has Juelia now so why the shade? It's a little odd.
JJ is very close friends with Nick. His feud with K&S started after K's season, he was mad about how she treated Nick. He called her out on SM, and it went downhill from there.

He is nuts.. Maybe he needs to take a look at how he treated his wife.  Stay out of other peoples business. Just makes him look stupid.  UGH.. I can't stand him.   Julia must be one desperate woman.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:
missnana wrote:

Yeah but Nick has long been over that and has no problem with K&S so it's weird that JJ still has a hard-on for these two.

I did laugh at the comment Clint left on JJ's last IG post though. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKmH-NRj_Ob/?taken-by=jjhlane

turtleconvertible How come I get 20% off when I use code #ShawnBoothIsSmart?

Hilarious citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 55 3806527698 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 55 3806527698 JJ is annoying
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:39 am

Kaitlyn and Shawn were whining about not getting invited to I Heart Radio. What's new..?! laugh out loud She may have deleted the snaps, and I didn't watch. Anyone know what she said?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:55 am

Of course she's pissed. It's her only setting. Well that and drunk.

She's such old news and they need to realize that. You never hear other couples complaining they don't get invited.

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 55 87b72b10 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 55 86669110 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:15 am

^ She was apparently crapping on Lauren and JoJo. That's why I wanna know what was said. But she deleted the snaps!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:32 am

Hey Kaitlyn, maybe your constant complaining and entitled attitude are just two of the reasons why you aren't looked at favorably by TPTB and other members of this franchise. Have you ever thought of that?! My goodness, I wish she would just shut up and go away. To our knowledge, Lauren and JoJo have not taken shots/snarked at you. Thankfully we have someone like Nick as the Bachelor to take even more attention away from Kaitlyn and Alf, and hopefully we get introduced to a dynamic girl from his season that becomes the next Bachelorette which will hopefully make her more forgettable.

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:17 am

I didn't see her original snap but this is apparently what she said.

https://twitter.com/healthy_happy1/status/779656660725985281

I like Kaitlyn but this is pretty rude and immature of her. Especially since she considers these people her "friends".

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:20 am

Lord. Now she is implying that BenLo and JoJo/Jordan aren't happy? She is such a brat. Constantly concerned with not being the center of something/getting invited to events. If she was so happy she wouldn't care about any of it. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:59 am

They're ridiculous. I would actually love to applaud them for going against production/Fleiss because they always do the leads and contestants dirty in some way, but they completely negate all of that when they complain about not getting invited anywhere. It's like really, I wonder why?! It's a stupid phrase, but it's so true - don't bite the hand that feeds you. You can't have it both ways. You can't go after the people and then get mad because those people don't invite you anywhere. Does she think Ben and JoJo were thrilled with how their seasons were edited and how they were treated at certain points? JMO

Who is she to say Ben/Lauren and JoJo/Jordan aren't happy? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax