SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:24 pm

^^ I'm sure they are all aware Kaitlyn is shading them. Enough people have tagged Ben, Lauren, JoJo and Jordan about it. JJ came right out and told Kaitlyn to stop being salty about Ben and Lauren, which has been more than obvious for months, ever since they got the reality show. Whether Jo^3 or BenLo care or not, I have no idea. Personally I don't think Kaitlyn would agree to "guest star" on BenLo's show. She wants to be the star and she feels slighted and wronged. Just the vibe I'm getting here, and I don't think I'm wrong.

If I were Kaitlyn, I'd be so incredibly embarrassed by this whole spectacle.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:33 pm

Alanna wrote:I feel bad for her because she doesn't get it but she needs to stop imo. She and Shawn do not appeal to the general demographic of this show. I don't even think there's anything personal here but who appeals to the demographic because they're running a business here. The people who appeal are what they're going to feature and those are either single and mingling from the BIP crew or their royal couples, who are not them and will not ever be them. If you look at the royalty starting from Trista and Ryan, it's clear S+K aren't the "same."

I'm sure she's upset over the wedding special they didn't get over Jade and Tanner and said as much on periscope but that's life. I wish she's just focus on herself and Shawn and move away from the franchise that will never love her. Imo.

:yes: yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:40 pm

Yeah, shady of Kaitlyn. Of course she knew who were invited, but I bet she got too much backlash so she decided to delete.

JJ is equally shady but he owns his ish. He doesn't tweet and delete, and he can go toe to toe with Kaitlyn and won't back down.

I guess losing the franchise friendships she has is worth it to her to get a few sm likes and retweets. That's all she's getting with her attitude.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:43 pm

My question is, does she have any real friends from the franchise? Like people she hangs out with outside of bachelor related events. People who she goes and visits or that visit her. Jillian seems to be the only one really.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:44 pm

^ She's still super close to Whitney.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:46 pm

Kaitlyn couldn't even carry her own damn season. No way in hell she should get her own show. Besides she and Shawn are nothing special or different. You can find folks like them in real life any day and anywhere. Literally everyone back in my bumf*ck hometown was Kaitlyn and Shawn. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:47 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Yeah, shady of Kaitlyn. Of course she knew who were invited, but I bet she got too much backlash so she decided to delete.

JJ is equally shady but he owns his ish. He doesn't tweet and delete, and he can go toe to toe with Kaitlyn and won't back down.

I guess losing the franchise friendships she has is worth it to her to get a few sm likes and retweets. That's all she's getting with her attitude.
Oh yeah. Kaitlyn loves to have people kiss her azz, tell her how great she is.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:05 pm

umngirl wrote:My question is, does she have any real friends from the franchise? Like people she hangs out with outside of bachelor related events. People who she goes and visits or that visit her. Jillian seems to be the only one really.

She says she's the closest to Sean/Catherine ... and Catherine dittos that. It's a head scratcher to me though, because AFAIK these couples have only met up like once or twice. And they seem very different to me. IDK.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:10 pm

sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:My question is, does she have any real friends from the franchise? Like people she hangs out with outside of bachelor related events. People who she goes and visits or that visit her. Jillian seems to be the only one really.

She says she's the closest to Sean/Catherine ... and Catherine dittos that. It's a head scratcher to me though, because AFAIK these couples have only met up like once or twice. And they seem very different to me. IDK.

That's kinda what I mean. She has never once met up with them when it wasn't an appearance or when they needed 2 more people to go to that Cowboys game. A team SeanCat doesn't even cheer for. Lol

IDK, I guess if I was really that great of friends with someone I'd see them more. Cat's bff from the franchise (Lesley) sees her more and she is off traveling the world.

Sean and Shawn I could see getting along though.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:14 pm

Well, Ben/Lauren and JoJo/Jordan and Molly/Jason, etc. arent any different or special either. There's always someone out there that's gonna be similar to you, or lesser than you, or better than you. There's too many dang people in the world for that not to be the case. It's just "destiny" laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:19 pm

I don't feel the least bit sorry for K and/or S.  While sleuthing for the idiot farmers season, I wasn't impressed with her at all, but then during airing she wasn't as bad.  But then pretty much anything, including watching paint dry, was better than sitting threw the farmer bumbling threw sentences, IMO.  I freely admit and apologize because I was one of the dumb ones that thought she'd make for a better season than Britt.  Boy was I wrong and even quit watching except for making SCs.  laugh out loud

All of Kaitlyn's issues are because of Kaitlyn, IMO.  If she's not well liked or received well, that's on her, her attitudes and actions.  I wasn't thrilled with her, then kind of liked and didn't mind her, only to want her off my tv and to go away to never be heard from again.  laugh out loud  So, IMO, it's hard to feel sorry for someone when they brought it on themselves.  And while I normally don't mind someone outing and standing up to TPTB.  If your going to bite the hand that feeds you, own it and do not expect them offer you opportunities while your doing it.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Well, Ben/Lauren and JoJo/Jordan and Molly/Jason, etc. arent any different or special either. There's always someone out there that's gonna be similar to you, or lesser than you, or better than you. There's too many dang people in the world for that not to be the case. It's just "destiny" laugh out loud IMO.

Absolutely but Kaitlyn seems to believe she is so much more special and different that she and Shawn deserve their own TV show over any of the other couples. I don't know why because she's a just a drunk with little to nothing going for her. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax