SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:30 pm

The only Possible Way, Molly would be on the show is if Lauren is on the show

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Amethyst wrote:Ben seemed to have a high level of comfort with Lauren's family. He just fit in with them so easily. If he wasn't convinced before the HT, then his time with her family would have completely won him over.

When I was watching Mollie, I kept thinking, she's beautiful, well-spoken, and grounded. The Bachelor franchise should snap her up! Mollie for Bachelorette! Wait, that's never going to happen. But still, they need to do something with her.

I thought the same thing this morning. I hope we get to see her again on the show... if not, I'll just keep following her IG.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:34 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
Amethyst wrote:Ben seemed to have a high level of comfort with Lauren's family. He just fit in with them so easily. If he wasn't convinced before the HT, then his time with her family would have completely won him over.

When I was watching Mollie, I kept thinking, she's beautiful, well-spoken, and grounded. The Bachelor franchise should snap her up! Mollie for Bachelorette! Wait, that's never going to happen. But still, they need to do something with her.

I thought the same thing this morning. I hope we get to see her again on the show... if not, I'll just keep following her IG.

I simply liked how she asked Ben a serious question, but even though he couldn't express himself in words to answer her, she saw how he teared up and was very sweet to hug him to say she understood. This was the difference to me between the two families...JoJo's and Laurens. While they both had the same concerns and asked very similar questions, the Bushnell's not only gave Ben the opportunity to answer, but they listened. They seemed much more welcoming to Ben and did not gang up on him...and they had no previous experience with reality tv. Plus, plus.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Sprite wrote:I simply liked how she asked Ben a serious question, but even though he couldn't express himself in words to answer her, she saw how he teared up and was very sweet to hug him to say she understood. This was the difference to me between the two families...JoJo's and Laurens. While they both had the same concerns and asked very similar questions, the Bushnell's not only gave Ben the opportunity to answer, but they listened. They seemed much more welcoming to Ben and did not gang up on him...and they had no previous experience with reality tv. Plus, plus.

That's a good point. There was concern but also empathy.

I think that the concerns that JoJo's brothers expressed were valid concerns, but that they would have better been directed at JoJo. They had to know that Ben was not in a position to make a declaration at that point, even if JoJo was his F1.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan