SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by mindless Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:08 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Hope I do not have to link this because I cannot make a gif of only this part of BenLo HTD.  Did anyone heard him sniffle when he was getting into the car when leaving Lauren.  To me he was very emotional when leaving.  He said very little like one word answers and pull her into a deep kiss before leaving.  A kiss that I thought was sped up a little.  Did not notice that with the others or it was not shown.
Diana's vimeo

Thanks Diana.  I love visiting your channel.

Yeah, I noticed that he was really emotional. I think he was just super happy and relieved that the HTD that meant the most went so well and his future in-laws were so nice. I think he really wished the show could end there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:26 pm

Ben seems to be getting used to having his face touch. That date was sweet and normal outside of the generic but valid questions. Just real. Ben's responses to the questions seems real.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:06 pm

dyra wrote:Seriously if Lauren not his F1 . I have to stop watching this show and back to my real life

me 2 :pullouthair:

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Idlemess wrote:Ben seems to be getting used to having his face touch. That date was sweet and normal outside of the generic but valid questions. Just real. Ben's responses to the questions seems real.

I think that they had a makeout session in those stairs in front of the house before the almost tearful goodbye... which of course TPTB cut. I swear if they compile all Benlo's footage without the edit and sell it, I will fall in line, Black Friday style. Anybody with me?

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:35 pm

I'll be second in line
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:37 pm

I rewatched Lauren's HTD and noticed that Ben likes to kiss Lauren on the side of her face like on the banner. Not sure if he's done that with anyone else but think it's sweet. kisses

I like them a lot together but don't get nearly as invested in couples as I used to. I think a couple of breakups cured me for the most part. I still enjoy them during the season and for a while after though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Bean, I'm almost regretting getting invested. Just another thing to add about your observation . First date, after he gives L the rose, he looks at her and sighs before he kisses her. He did it again before he got into the car after HTD. He sighed again. It's a love sigh. I haven't seen him do that with the others either .

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:59 pm

Julie81 wrote:That's what I thought. I thought I remembered it being Brad's season but couldn't remember if there was confirmation.

Yes, it was absolutely said during the ATFR taping.

It was so long ago now that my recollection may be fuzzy, and those tapings are so crazy long to begin with, but...

If I remember correctly, CH said something about how blindsided they (TPTB) were and that they fully thought Brad was proposing as he had asked TPTB to fly out Deanna's dad to ask for his blessing.

And Brad confirmed that happened (during ATFR) as well.

Obviously that was almost a decade ago now, and I don't recall if that bit actually made the edit on the TV bit of it, but it definitely was stated and referenced at least twice during the actual taping.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:26 am

Thanks kikora for the clarification!

Can someone point me in the direction of the turtle date, please?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:28 am

Jokers

Last edited by ForeverLove on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:36 am

kikora wrote:
Julie81 wrote:That's what I thought. I thought I remembered it being Brad's season but couldn't remember if there was confirmation.

Yes, it was absolutely said during the ATFR taping.

It was so long ago now that my recollection may be fuzzy, and those tapings are so crazy long to begin with, but...

If I remember correctly, CH said something about how blindsided they (TPTB) were and that they fully thought Brad was proposing as he had asked TPTB to fly out Deanna's dad to ask for his blessing.

And Brad confirmed that happened (during ATFR) as well.

Obviously that was almost a decade ago now, and I don't recall if that bit actually made the edit on the TV bit of it, but it definitely was stated and referenced at least twice during the actual taping.

To clarify what actually happened:
Brad was in no way, shape or form going to propose. Not to Jenni and not to Deanna. It was not going to happen. Rewatch that FRC...funniest ever if you enjoy Monday morning quarterbacking.
TPTB did everything in their power to change Brad's mind from cajoling to calling Deanna's father who was out of the country(I think Greece) on vacation and told him what was going down(that Brad was going to propose) and to come back. I don't think Brad had any clue that Deanna's dad was flying home until everything happened but either way he was not going to propose, so never would have encouraged the dad to interrupt his vacation and fly home to join them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:04 am

ForeverLove wrote:

Jokers

Cuteness all around. Lauren can get her humanitarian and animal rescue hat on. She was genuinely excited.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2