SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by dyra Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:27 pm

Yeah saw RS tweet about that just now. Guess no story for them to write ? use puns will be the answers

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by charmained Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:29 pm

AmoreBella wrote:I know special music is used for the F1.. You can't hear it that well during the bar scene with Ben's friends but is that one of them?

I noticed that the music when Ben and Lauren are walking to Ben's apartment in this week's episode is the same as the music when Ben and Lauren talked in Vegas. Is that the special music you're talking about?

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This was a week ago. Also, I was told after the premier aired, she was spotted working.

1w
lauren_bushnellHeading to the office.

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 12445988_880176485433678_766028623_n

This IG photo has me curious.
She is a beautiful girl! But she does look different here. The hairstyle is definitely different. Maybe it's the make-up, but when you compare this picture to her abc promo pic, there is a contrast for sure. This is pure speculation, but it looks like her lips are bigger (injections?) I thought the same thing when I saw her post-wisdom teeth picture. (Please don't throw tomatoes at me for pointing this out! Smiley )
It has me curious because....say she did have something done, why? Is it because she will be shot into the spotlight on Ben's arm & so she felt the pressure to enhance some things? Or is it because she will still be on the market? (ok, I'm ducking under the chair, now!)

But maybe it's all in the make-up, of which I am completely clueless about as I can barely manage applying mascara properly. giggling

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:16 am

I noticed the lips too. Hard not too when her top lip used to be non-existent.

ETA - It is an improvement I would have done too if I was her. Looks good! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:28 am

She looks even more rough/tough in that pic, although she already looked very much that before. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:31 am

She's probably beautifying herself up, Hollywood style, after seeing some of these other Bach girls (ahem Andi) who have rearranged their faces and starved themselves into being 2D at this point.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:33 am

LOL the level of detail everyone notices things on this board is quite amazing! Go on sleuthing, sleuths!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:33 am

I'd say make up. If you go to her IG page, the next picture she's posted right after this one her lips are thinner and she has no lipstick.

She gets such weird comments on IG, some people are mad that she's the spoiled F1. Mad at her! Crazy!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Someone met Lauren on their flight about two weeks ago, and IMO she looks about the same as she does on the show. Also, it's proof that she's definitely back at work.

I feel weird posting pictures from people's Instagram here, so I'll just link to it:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBopv0_MR-t/

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:14 pm

See! I wasn't the only one thinking that. but I think it's makeup, the pic with the fan indicates she still looks the same. 
She doesn't need any enhancing or changing, I hope she will not get swayed into these stuff.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:21 pm

IMO it looks like she has a spray tan or something, maybe it's just the lighting.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Maybe the tan is from her vacation with fam in Mexico.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2