SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by charmained Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:54 pm

Alanna wrote:She's probably beautifying herself up, Hollywood style, after seeing some of these other Bach girls (ahem Andi) who have rearranged their faces and starved themselves into being 2D at this point.

I don't think Lauren is the type of girl who beautifies herself for the sake of being LIKE the other girls in Hollywood. Maybe she's been experimenting with Kylie's lip kit, who would know, right? After 7 weeks, it's pretty clear she doesn't like being center of attention. I don't think she changed anything in her face. Smiley

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:03 pm

I think it's makeup. And if it is Botox, well, whatevs. She's about to go "national" with Ben. I've never been in that position. If I was, I might try to enhance my looks a bit for GMA and Ellen and everything else. Maybe she is nitpicking her looks on ABC every Monday. I don't think any of that points to her being single. Regardless, I think that second pic proves its most likely makeup.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:20 pm

I just think she's doing some "facial posing" for the picture

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:21 pm

All that kissing the night before has her lips swollen. At least that's my story...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:22 pm

agentcurls wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:This was a week ago. Also, I was told after the premier aired, she was spotted working.

1w
lauren_bushnellHeading to the office.

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 8 12445988_880176485433678_766028623_n

This IG photo has me curious.
She is a beautiful girl! But she does look different here. The hairstyle is definitely different. Maybe it's the make-up, but when you compare this picture to her abc promo pic, there is a contrast for sure. This is pure speculation, but it looks like her lips are bigger (injections?) I thought the same thing when I saw her post-wisdom teeth picture. (Please don't throw tomatoes at me for pointing this out!  Smiley )
It has me curious because....say she did have something done, why? Is it because she will be shot into the spotlight on Ben's arm & so she felt the pressure to enhance some things? Or is it because she will still be on the market? (ok, I'm ducking under the chair, now!)

But maybe it's all in the make-up, of which I am completely clueless about as I can barely manage applying mascara properly.  giggling

In my opinion this photo is distorted.  It is a selfie taken in a mirror.  It is not just an actual photo of her, but with an elongated distortion.  A beautiful photo but does not quite look like her because of that.  If you look at her photo with the fan on the plane that looks much more like she looks in the show.  NBD... No work done in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:25 pm

I think it's just because she's not smiling that she looks different.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:25 pm

I think it is a cheap hotel mirror that distorts the true image in the IG pic.  She doesn't need any enhancements, IMO.  I love her cherub,  heart-shaped face that she apparently inherited from her Dad.  :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:29 pm

I really hope she stays away from lip injections, because IMO they make everyone look awful. Just look at Kaitlyn! Yikes.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I think it is a cheap hotel mirror that distorts the true image in the IG pic.  She doesn't need any enhancements, IMO.  I love her cherub,  heart-shaped face that she apparently inherited from her Dad.  :cutesmile!:

She looks so much like her dad.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:49 pm

mindless wrote:I really hope she stays away from lip injections, because IMO they make everyone look awful. Just look at Kaitlyn! Yikes.
It appears it is makeup. Good trick, I'm not sure how it would look in person but neat-o. 

As for lip injections, it can be done much more naturally. Kaitlyn's and a lot of, especially older women's are way overdone. But if she would want them permanently bigger but natural looking she could get fat injections. The doc takes the fat from a donor site somewhere on your body.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:49 pm

This is interesting.  Seems Zack Kalter from Dez season knows Lauren:

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 8 Screen10

SOURCE
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:50 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I think it is a cheap hotel mirror that distorts the true image in the IG pic.  She doesn't need any enhancements, IMO.  I love her cherub,  heart-shaped face that she apparently inherited from her Dad.  :cutesmile!:

She looks so much like her dad.

Did you look further on her IG? She has pics of her parents when they were very young . Very cute couple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2