SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:54 pm

I doubt he even knows! If he was a friend of ben's I highly doubt he would be spreading it all over SM! Who's to say he didn't just read RS?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Diana Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:57 pm

He's probably trying to get attention JMO laugh out loud it's very easy for him to read RS and then say he had some "inside info" JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Hi Everyone. I've been lurking for a couple weeks and decided to start posting.

I just want to say that this is just my opinion!

I like both Lauren and Jojo(Lauren a little more). They both seem like they are kind, friendly, and genuine women! Both are "catches" to me. IMO *edit*I will say I prefer Lauren more in general though and it does make me a little sad that I don't think she is the F1.

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:20 pm

nannymargie wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't give that type of article much credence whether I like the person or not and it especially annoys me when an ex tries to stir things up. It would seem to me that if you at one time cared for someone that you wouldn't want to smear them but that's just me.  no idea I don't know Lauren other than what we've seen but she certainly didn't let herself get out of control on the show where it's easy to drink as much as you want. JMO

It seems that Ben's ex put in her 2 cents when he became the bachelor and I think the article even said he would never get engaged.  Now that Lauren is rumored to be the final one her ex comes out.  Seems like they are both bitter if you ask me.

I was thinking the same thing. Somebody should introduce Ben's ex to Lauren's ex. Sounds like they're two classless peas in a pod.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:20 pm

I feel like JoJo and Lauren have a lot in common, and clearly they like each other if the SM love they've sent each other is genuine. They both enjoy a good time IMO. They're young, beautiful girls in their 20s, nothing out of the ordinary here IMO.

I don't think we can even tell who's more 'hoochie' or who's the bigger party girl. I have yet to see anything crazy or outrageous from either of them.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 69 12798158_1248984848464561_68000805_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5NjE1Mjc2MDMzODg2NjU5OA%3D%3D
lindsayliles I'd give them all roses ️️ #TheBachelor #bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:04 pm

If Ben didn't pick Lauren, I'll be upset (and think he's out of his mind), but then will be hoping that she can be Bachelorette because I'd love to see her happy!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:08 pm

You getting worried? It will all be over soon. I'm confident Ben-Lo will emerge as a couple from this show .

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:13 pm

Thanks, Forever. I need to stop going into other threads. It is interesting reading others' opinions and theories, though. LOVE LOVE LOVE BEN-LO.

I was thinking about every season I have watched and been spoiled (the ones where I hope the spoiled F1 was actual F1- Jef, Catherine, Whitney, Shawn). I completely thought that it would be one person, and a couple weeks to go, and I felt unsure 1/2 the time. This is classic case of TPTB doing their job! Then, I scream out when the F2's foot step out of the limo/copter...like, "Yes...so and so's F1!" Jubilant! I want to experience that feeling again.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Try not to venture into the other threads of it causes you to doubt. I have a tendency to do the same but quickly realized that as much as I love Lauren, others love Jojo the same way and hope for her be F1. It's hard to read their posts and not let doubt creep in your mind.

I'm staying positive. The writing is on the wall here!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:40 pm

I think there will always be anxiety until it's done. I don't understand a lot of the editing either but , some say they wish they had a SHV pic as a clue. Chris did that with Des' season? I think we have enough clues without that. BenLo play submarine together. They submerge and emerge at corresponding times giggling
Dog talk? What if they're planning a dog together ?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:50 pm

I am not worried, I think Lauren is the F1. This end of show anxiety always creeps in.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2