SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by charmained Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I think it is a cheap hotel mirror that distorts the true image in the IG pic.  She doesn't need any enhancements, IMO.  I love her cherub,  heart-shaped face that she apparently inherited from her Dad.  :cutesmile!:

She looks so much like her dad.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I have a crush on her dad. I HAVE A CRUSH ON THEIR WHOLE FAMILY. Kbye.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by charmained Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:23 pm

Anybody know what Lauren's ex boyfriend's name is? Or the last guy he dated? I think I've read an article before giving a name and I just couldn't find it! Anyone? Give my sleuth brain a field day.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Do you think we'll get to see her mom? The previews didn't show her. Also, do you know where I can find the breakdown of spoiler vs. foiler arguments?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:48 pm

I'm wondering if when Ben says "this is hard because I've known I'm in love with you for awhile as well"... He actually told Lauren that he said I love you to JoJo. Could that be a possibility? Therefore, maybe Lauren starts to question everything?

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:52 pm

AmoreBella wrote:I'm wondering if when Ben says "this is hard because I've known I'm in love with you for awhile as well"... He actually told Lauren that he said I love you to JoJo.  Could that be a possibility? Therefore, maybe Lauren starts to question everything?

Maybe not question as much as trying to understand his mind processing things ? I do think they have good communication and he allowed her to talk things through when she thought he doubted her . Now it's her time to listen and understand where he's coming from? You brought up an excellent insight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:56 pm

Saw this in my IG and had to take a screen shot. Very interesting! ;)

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 Image10

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 1f49c

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 8367-910 instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 I_got_13 instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:01 pm

Linds911 wrote:Saw this in my IG and had to take a screen shot. Very interesting! ;)

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 Image10

Very interesting ! And , on her ig pic of Hawaii, someone who is a close family friend of the Higgins and met her at BYC, commented

lizamichelle_19Rooting for ya.It was great getting to know you on the BYC date in Warsaw.You are so nice,sweet,friendly,and welcoming.Being Family Friends with Bens family means we know them well and you would be great for him.I had a great time with you and it was so nice meeting you(I was the older sister with glasses to the boy in the wheelchair) @lauren_bushnell @lauren_bushnell @lauren_bushnell

https://www.instagram.com/p/vmH5ueTSZ3/?taken-by=lauren_bushnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:28 pm

AmoreBella wrote:I'm wondering if when Ben says "this is hard because I've known I'm in love with you for awhile as well"... He actually told Lauren that he said I love you to JoJo.  Could that be a possibility? Therefore, maybe Lauren starts to question everything?

IMO after dissecting the preview soundbites last week, Ben doesn't say that as one sentence. There's an obvious audio edit in there between ^This is really hard for me because^ (which we hear him say but don't see him say it) and "I've known I'm in love with you for a while, as well." which we both hear and see him say.

I do think that Ben tells Lauren at some time about what he said to JoJo but maybe not at the same time he tells Lauren that he's in love with her. Because Ben's statement ends with "as well" I think that Lauren has just told Ben that she's been in love with him for a while and he says it back to her.

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Lucas , you really know how to dissect these things. Makes me anticipate the finale even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:13 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Saw this in my IG and had to take a screen shot. Very interesting! ;)

Very interesting ! And , on her ig pic of Hawaii, someone who is a close family friend of the Higgins and met her at BYC, commented

lizamichelle_19Rooting for ya.It was great getting to know you on the BYC date in Warsaw.You are so nice,sweet,friendly,and welcoming.Being Family Friends with Bens family means we know them well and you would be great for him.I had a great time with you and it was so nice meeting you(I was the older sister with glasses to the boy in the wheelchair) @lauren_bushnell @lauren_bushnell @lauren_bushnell

https://www.instagram.com/p/vmH5ueTSZ3/?taken-by=lauren_bushnell

If they had broken up, or he broke her heart, I doubt she'd have any interest in them anymore. It is plausible, but not probable. Do you think this is a subtle hint where she wouldn't get in trouble for it by TPTB (as in not breeching contracts?)
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:21 pm

tennischick80 wrote:If they had broken up, or he broke her heart, I doubt she'd have any interest in them anymore. It is plausible, but not probable.

I agree
Do you think this is a subtle hint where she wouldn't get in trouble for it by TPTB (as in not breeching contracts?)

Like Mollie's IG pic of the US Weekly issue with arrows pointing at Lauren, she can always say "I just wanted to show my sister was on the cover of a magazine" and deny she had any intention of giving a clue. Lauren can say the same thing about this "I was so impressed by my visit there that I wanted to follow them once it was seen that I was there" and deny it was any sort of clue. But IMO both could also be intentional clues with no way to prove they are.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2