SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 68 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jamaica -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:56 am

avacaroline wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I know this sounds weird .. But Ben almost sounds drunk when you listen to that blip of ILY a few times in a row LOL

That would be a massive mistake. Slurring it when you're drunk. [/quote

Oh Ben.....  That was my first thought!  He looks a little sloppy to me!  And, that would totally explain CH's little quip about not him even realizing he had said it until they told him!

wine :rosiecolored

Kinda when he slurred, dang you're cute giggling

Back to top Go down

jamaica -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:57 am

jamaica -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Captur11
My SC

found more recent pics of Villa Plantana

http://magicaltravelswithbarb.com/tag/villa-plantana/...

Check the colour of the sofa... and the things on the walls with the lights?

jamaica -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 36-IMG_2935_zpsblxwrurh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:02 am

mindless wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Well Lauren certainly got the jackpot of rooms for the FD

I  dont think that is her room! See latest "contemplations" video (http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2009-2/) the floor is red tiles...

jamaica -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 310

My SC above.

I believe she is in Tropical Paradise Estate Poolside One Bedroom Butler Suite (Room 7302)

https://www.tripadvisor.ie/ShowUserReviews-g147312-d151462-r168436070-Sandals_Ochi_Beach_Resort-Ocho_Rios_Saint_Ann_Parish_Jamaica.html/BackUrl#UR168436070 - see pic posted at the end of the "“Another Great Week At SGR!” review... this was posted 2 1/2 years ago, so they seem to have changed sofa and rug

jamaica -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 110

They all get two rooms. The one they stay in by themselves (the one you found) and the FS, which they only spend the FD in. Lauren's FD was at Villa Plantana at Sandals Royal Plantation. JoJo's was at one of the Butler Villas at the Sandals Ochi resort and her own room is at the Riviera Beachfront building at Sandals Ochi.

Nice find mindless. IA that looks like the same room. Same flooring, the lamp is the same as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:03 am

I think the stuff to the right of Bens head is a drape

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:05 am

^Not my find, Sophie's. :yes:

As for the pic of Villa Plantana, I don't think it matches with the SC. The fabric of the sofa Ben's sitting on seems like chenille, as does the grey loveseat. And neither has piping on the back cushions like the sofa at the Villa.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:08 am

mindless wrote:^Not my find, Sophie's.  :yes:

As for the pic of Villa Plantana, I don't think it matches with the SC. The fabric of the sofa Ben's sitting on seems like chenille, as does the grey loveseat. And neither has piping on the back cushions like the sofa at the Villa.

Dang... could the green chenille be a throw???

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:09 am

So reading what I missed during a travel day, we now have 3 ILY where we once had two.

1 - I've known I'm in love with you for a while as well - I'm pretty convinced he said that to Lauren because it's her hair color we see in the left hand side of the frame. A bad crop on the teaser and (since I think they read here) they now know we've figured this out.

2 - I do love you - said in a somewhat mechanical tone and felt to also have been said to Lauren

3 - I love you - in a dreamy voice (more like number 1 above) and seemingly sincere. This one is tightly cropped and they aren't giving us much to work on as to who he said it to.

They are telling us he said ILY to two different girls and if we buy that, then we sort of have to conclude that he said it to one girl more than once. If number 1 is to Lauren then either number 2 or number 3 is also to Lauren. Furthermore if he tells Lauren he's been in love with her for a while on the FD then why would he hold back and never say it again? IMO he wouldn't; having said it once he'd say it again because he already broke the ice the first time.

I think we have to figure out which of the other 2 is said to Lauren - or perhaps all 3 were said to Lauren and somewhere out there, lurking, is another ILU said to someone else.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:11 am

jamaica -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 11008011_1697475247199385_373351456_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5MzA3Mzg3MDQ3OTQ3MDY2OQ%3D%3D
jektravels Fan of The Bachelor? JEK TRAVELS LLC is thrilled to reveal that Sandals Resorts in Jamaica is the host resort for the final two episodes for The Bachelor! Be sure to tune in on Monday, February 29th to Sandals Ochi Beach Resort and Sandals Royal Plantation make their television debut! #jektravels #thebachelor #sandals #jamaica #travelagent
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:25 am

mindless wrote:^Not my find, Sophie's.  :yes:

yes, but these are more recent than the ones on official site.... could the rest of the villa have been redecorated in similar tones/style?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:36 am

Those are totally different loveseats. The style of the arms alone are different.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:38 am

I am so confused as to what couches, love seats, etc we are even comparing.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:41 am

jamaica -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 12751507_949755168444478_902257603_n
bachelorabc You can't beat this view! Oh and the landscape is nice too! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 68 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
bachfan466
Lucas15
Longhornfan
emusha
Idlemess