SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:LMAO. No. Nick isn't a fan of Caila at all. The rumors about Nick dating someone from Ben's season were about JoJo. And lordy how did this turn into a who is Nick dating thread?
Sorry, didn't know that it got turned into a nick dating who thread. Late to the party.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:05 pm

It's okay! :winkie:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:06 pm

Haha! He might be dating someone from the show...not a stretch. I seriously doubt it is JoJo since she is currently waiting in the wings to see if she is chosen as the next bachelorette!! IMO of course! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

I feel like it'll be year 2036, baby Fordy will be the Bachelor, and we'll still be talking about which current contestant Nick V might be dating.

I want some scoop on WTA! I usually love it, but I feel like this will be the most boring one ever though. There really wasn't any major drama, besides a bit about Olivia, Jubilee, and possibly Caila's exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:59 pm

I miss the days when one of our own would go to the WTA and dish about it with us. :bigsigh:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:10 am

I've seen SM comments asking how to get tickets, and I tweeted Milsy as well. He didn't respond. It's probably a phoney audience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I've seen SM comments asking how to get tickets, and I tweeted Milsy as well. He didn't respond. It's probably a phoney audience.

Oh I wouldn't be surprised. Wasn't there one year where someone who had gone previously, saw herself on tv for a season she didn't go?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I've seen SM comments asking how to get tickets, and I tweeted Milsy as well. He didn't respond. It's probably a phoney audience.

I tweeted Fleiss twice about tickets for the ATFR....I am actually going to be in Southern CA of the finale. I am sure it will be the only time ever I am there for that. I wish I could get tickets. hissyfit

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:37 pm

"...we’ll be back next week with the Women Tell All. All your favorite women will be back to talk about all the drama that took place this season. You’ll hear from Lace, the Twins, and Jubilee. Caila will see Ben for the first time since that fateful day in Jamaica. And of course, Olivia will be back to confront the other women in what is guaranteed to be an unbelievably dramatic reunion. You don’t want to miss it!"

http://news.yahoo.com/chris-harrison-blogs-39-the-bachelor-1375844251738166.html

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:42 pm

I guess they'll showcase the twins to set up BIP appearance, because otherwise, they really weren't a big part of the storyline, just a gimmick. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:09 pm

The WTN and MTN have become tv sorbet for me--a nice break in between episodes--I usually skip it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The WTN and MTN have become tv sorbet for me--a nice break in between episodes--I usually skip it.

I always eat my sorbet. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan