SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 55 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:07 am

Ben has said in interviews that he told his F1 about being in love with both as soon as they had time together after everything was "done", right? Doesn't that make it even more clear that Lauren is F1 because now we know he told Jojo before the ceremony. If he had also told Lauren that they would have showed it in the preview IMO, now they just made it look like she new (showing tears etc)...

Last edited by Miyala on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:07 am

I thought the expressions on Amanda's and Emily's faces during the preview of the finale were interesting.  I also am left wondering about what was chosen to highlight in the preview for the finale.  Regardless of everything I've read.....I am climbing on the fence while I have a think. scratch
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:05 am

nothatgirl wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:I really liked Jennifer before tonight. Can't say I'm a fan now

She's like last year's Sammi. She's great when she's quiet and just looks pretty. When she opens her mouth...

exactly. I didn't understand why such a pretty girl was so insignificant during the season. now it's all explained. Ben saw through her I guess  wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 3806527698

I don't really share the dislike towards Amanda, I thought she showed more personality during that night than ever before (I know I know, probably due to the editing). I thought her wishes to Ben were really sweet.

No way was Olivia the bully in my eyes. These girls are such an ignorant bunch with closed minds IMO. especially those irrelevant ones such as Shushanna and similar kinds should have toned it down a bit - nobody cared for their opinions. The whatever brunette who called out Olivia for not learning from her bullying experience was really the cherry on top of idiocy. WHO is she btw? Such a horrible experience have a different impact on people and being a person probably knowing nothing about it, I would shut the fudge up if I were her.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:33 am

I don't really remember shushanna or jami tbh Hugesmile giggling

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:10 am

So annoyed watching that preview at the end! Ben needs to stop saying I love you - I feel so bad for JoJo right now, she was given so much reassurance and validation
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:11 am

also Becca saying 'Chris' was the best - I couldn't stop laughing!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:16 am

charmained wrote:That preview was just really a burden to watch. It's the first preview this season that I was satisfied to see once. I'm still cringe-ing at all the ILYs thrown all over the place. I love Ben's honesty, but his honesty is almost selfish to a point. He didn't have to involve everybody to carry his burden.. if he was truly undecided.

I feel bad for the F2 because he did only give her baseless hope. If I were the F2 and Ben couldn't give me assurance, I'd be like "What will I do with your love if I'm not gonna have you in the end? I wish you spared me this information." Screw this. It almost feels like someone giving you a piece of cake and when you're about to eat it, you see it being given to somebody else, and you see that person eating the cake and being very happy and fulfilled after. And you'll never see that piece of cake ever again. BRUTAL. SAVAGE. And then you'll relive that hunger for that piece of cake over and over... OK, that's it. I'm over this.

Just as bad is that the F1's cake was nibbled on. The F2 can go on with her life, the F1 has to carry it or forgive it... ILY is less romantic this season. Also now what does he say to F1 to express his love? ILY has lost meaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:17 am

You either tell one or none in my opinion, never tell both!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:59 am

I only watched a few minutes of the WTA, but I formed a quick opinion. These girls were some of the prettiest in all the seasons, BUT personalities? Horrible. Mean girls.

The twins were real jerks. They just wanted TV time. Same goes for Amber, and some of the others.
WOW.
Poor Olivia and Jubilee.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:00 am

2observe wrote:So who will be "blindsided????"

No one IMHO as he told JoJo he was in love with both.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:11 am

Jolena wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:If we are to believe RS, Ben knew it was Lauren midway through the season.  So, to me it makes no sense to tell JoJo multiple times that he loves her.  He had to be confused, that's really the only explanation.

No it really isn't . Once Lauren confessed her love for him he wanted to be able to say "ILY"back to her. The rules of the show are that the lead is not suppose to confess their feelings for you until the FRC. In this case I'm sure they told Ben that he could tell Lauren he 's in love with her but he would have to say it to another girl as well so to keep the viewers in suspense.  Once the lead knows who his F1 will be, from that point on anything he feels he wants to express and say to his F1 he has to say something of the same nature to someone else , again to raise suspense. I belive Ben fell hard for Lauren from night one but the show must go on . jmo

Did you steal my brain? - I'd like it back.

[IMO]
Ben chased Lauren all show and feared she would leave before the end. Thus when the subject of an ILY came up in any conversation with production, Ben knew he wanted to say it back - no way (IMO) was he going to leave Lauren hanging with some inane bachelorspeak response. But the show could not let him say it back to only Lauren because there's no way to show just that - they either have to show nothing, or two - not one. So I think that was the deal they negotiated with Ben - say it to Lauren but also to someone else. That someone else was JoJo. Why Jojo?

IMO JoJo has dating show reality TV blood flowing in her veins. More than any past contestant I can think of JoJo understands how this show works; she was already on a reality TV dating show (with her brother Ben Patton) and maybe it's true that Ben was connected to this franchise - which means JoJo could have been on their radar screen as well. Either way I can't think of a better resume. In the process, I do believe that Ben came to love JoJo, but in a very different way than he loved Lauren, and it's here that Ben's youth and naivete shows. Like in high school when you like a girl, you may not tell her you like her - it's easier to tell one of her girl friends and hope they pass it on to the girl. JoJo is that high school girl friend but only in so far as she better than anyone can play the role of the "other girl" in a little charade to get the show completed to the end. JoJo is easy to talk to and slips into her role easily because she understands it. Had Lauren not been there, JoJo might have been F1 - at least for a while; but IMO JoJo was never that girl that Ben would "marry tomorrow if he could". IMO Ben knew it and JoJo knew it. Some have likened Ben and JoJo's relationship to a "summer fling" and IMO that's an apt way of looking at it - lots of fun and an illusion of being in love - but one which both parties knew would end with the end of summer - or in this case - as soon as the bubble burst, so would this relationship.

IMO JoJo might have been a little disappointed that she wasn't the one - maybe for about as long as it would take her to board the plane home - or talk with production about being The Bachelorette. Or ponder just what to do about Chad now that he finally realizes what he lost.
[\IMO]
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:18 am

ForeverLove wrote:CH or (CM) blogs the WTA

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-39-the-bachelor-1380901344739382.html

From this blog:

Chris Harrison wrote:And then there was Caila.There wasn’t a single dry eye in the house as we watched the moment when she was sent home on that fateful day in Jamaica.

From Lucas15:

Lucas15 wrote:The only dry eyes in the house were Caila's as we watched the moment when she was sent home on that fateful day in Jamaica.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 55 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan