SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:25 am

mindless wrote:I guess Ben didn't "blindside" JoJo, just hurt her twice. "Oh BTW I love Lauren too, in case you thought you had it in the bag, but I'm in love with you so please stick around". Two days later: "I do really love you, I meant it, but I love Lauren more". Nice one.  

see2love wrote:Its one thing for him to propose and another for either one of them to say yes! Are they that desperate for a proposal? would have made more sense to reject his proposal and opt to date while he gets his head straight. Who in the real world would accept a proposal from a guy who loves 2women? This season is the pits honestly. Have some respect for yourselves Lauren and Jojo!

umngirl wrote:Maybe it makes me unromantic but going forward I hope they go back to not showing any ILYs until the FRC. The ILY vomit this season is just too much for me and cheapens the relationships. Yes I realize that's the opposite of what most would probably think.

:alltens:

Thank God Mama Higgins called it disturbing. :yes:

grace8136

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by charmained Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:43 am

That preview was just really a burden to watch. It's the first preview this season that I was satisfied to see once. I'm still cringe-ing at all the ILYs thrown all over the place. I love Ben's honesty, but his honesty is almost selfish to a point. He didn't have to involve everybody to carry his burden.. if he was truly undecided.

I feel bad for the F2 because he did only give her baseless hope. If I were the F2 and Ben couldn't give me assurance, I'd be like "What will I do with your love if I'm not gonna have you in the end? I wish you spared me this information." Screw this. It almost feels like someone giving you a piece of cake and when you're about to eat it, you see it being given to somebody else, and you see that person eating the cake and being very happy and fulfilled after. And you'll never see that piece of cake ever again. BRUTAL. SAVAGE. And then you'll relive that hunger for that piece of cake over and over... OK, that's it. I'm over this.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:48 am

I am glad JoJo is doing so well now but holy moly, they are dumb for not making her the Bachelorette if she wanted it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:50 am

I thought I was the only one who thought this!!!!  giggling She posted a close up picture of his neck, can't get it to copy to here, help.

Source: https://twitter.com/_ItsSavannah_

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:50 am

I'm confused to what people want from Ben. He was able to get into each relationship, express his feelings and actually feel. He seemed to be honest with his F2 and F1, validate his feelings for them. Do we want a robotic lead who won't get deep into the relationships, won't express their feelings? IMO the scene with JoJo was him telling her 'I love you, but..' Yes, he fell for both girls in bachelor love, and he's dealing with it the best way he can.

As for the heartbreak, IMO 90% of it is build up anxiety, separation from families, friends and normal life for two months and the bachelor bubble. In real time the ladies have spent about 10 days with the lead, if I'm being generous.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:51 am

Diana wrote:I am glad JoJo is doing so well now but holy moly, they are dumb for not making her the Bachelorette if she wanted it.

I agree.  I would like to see JoJo as the Bachelorette.  Unless she is the F1 by some small sliver of a chance. giggling
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:55 am

Jolena wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:If we are to believe RS, Ben knew it was Lauren midway through the season.  So, to me it makes no sense to tell JoJo multiple times that he loves her.  He had to be confused, that's really the only explanation.

No it really isn't . Once Lauren confessed her love for him he wanted to be able to say "ILY"back to her. The rules of the show are that the lead is not suppose to confess their feelings for you until the FRC. In this case I'm sure they told Ben that he could tell Lauren he 's in love with her but he would have to say it to another girl as well so to keep the viewers in suspense.  Once the lead knows who his F1 will be, from that point on anything he feels he wants to express and say to his F1 he has to say something of the same nature to someone else , again to raise suspense. I belive Ben fell hard for Lauren from night one but the show must go on . jmo

The "rules" of the show to say I love you is an unspoken rule I thought. He can say it but he shouldn't until final F1 basically.
Also I know I remember reading recently somewhere that he said he purposely waited to say I love you back. He was never going to say it first. Anybody remember reading this too and where it can be found?

JMO I also think one reason for all this love/ in love, don't know what to do, etc... is him not having had a lot of relationship experience.

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:01 am

All threads are now open. Smiley
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:40 am

CH or (CM) blogs the WTA

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-39-the-bachelor-1380901344739382.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:42 am

CH says he has a few tricks up his sleeve next week? Changing Bette to Jojo? ATFR wedding? Hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by viola-b Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:52 am

2observe wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:Is there some context to this tweet that I missed:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  2h2 hours ago
Weird coincidence: this guy with the Lace tattoo? JoJo's dick of an ex boyfriend Chad #WTA #TheBachelor
Well now know she didn't go back to him.  He's into Lace.

He's being sarcastic. It's not Chad.

viola-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:04 am

BKay wrote:I think all of them knew Lauren hadn't said anything like that. Leah was trying to dig out of the hole, but only dug deeper. It's a shame she couldn't just apologize.

The girls response (sounds) when she said Lauren and she is good didn't sound that appreciative… They didn't believe her IMO, which is pretty telling about who was in the wrong, Lauren or Leah...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan