SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pander3575 Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:54 am

Even Caila's poor hair seemed flat plus was it me or did she down play her makeup too? It looks like she had more on later when the girls were partying.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:58 am

My guess is TPTB styled her for her star moment as their next girl but they did a bad job of it as they do with all styling duties.  She looks much better doing her own hair and makeup her way.  I worry about what TPTB will do to her gorgeous hair over a full season.  They should just let it be.  It doesn't need any help from them clearly, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:13 pm

I feel good that Ben acknowledges they were bumps, but they are very happy now. I have a good feeling about Ben and Lauren.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:I feel good that Ben acknowledges they were bumps, but they are very happy now. I have a good feeling about Ben and Lauren.

Same here. I want to hear something about where they plan to live...that, to me - means they are going full steam ahead. I wonder if they will live together (because of their traditional Christian values). I have to say, I have Christian values, but I lived with my hubby before marriage. Maybe I'm not as traditional as they are.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:21 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I feel good that Ben acknowledges they were bumps, but they are very happy now. I have a good feeling about Ben and Lauren.

Same here. I want to hear something about where they plan to live...that, to me - means they are going full steam ahead. I wonder if they will live together (because of their traditional Christian values). I have to say, I have Christian values, but I lived with my hubby before marriage. Maybe I'm not as traditional as they are.

I don't think Lauren would have any problem living with Ben because she said after FD that she would like to wake up to her fiance, or something like that. Plus Ben was willing to move with his ex girlfriend when they broke up. IMO they would be fine with living together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:22 pm

I probably have the rose colored glasses on, but I'm guessing we will see a fast move and yes, they will live together. Ben's faith didn't make him wait for sex until marriage, and I don't think it will stop him from living with his fiancé either. I also think these two, if they do get married, won't wait very long. If there is to be a wedding, I'm guessing it will happen within the next year if not sooner.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:I probably have the rose colored glasses on, but I'm guessing we will see a fast move and yes, they will live together. Ben's faith didn't make him wait for sex until marriage, and I don't think it will stop him from living with his fiancé either. I also think these two, if they do get married, won't wait very long. If there is to be a wedding, I'm guessing it will happen within the next year if not sooner.

I think so too because he is so in love with her and would get married tomorrow. After all the media is over and they take their vacation I can see them planning the wedding soon.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:29 pm

relaxing wrote:
mindless wrote:Wow, what a mess the finale will be. I'm kind of sick of Ben sounding so frustrated over not being able to convince JoJo of his feelings, when he's gonna dump her two days later. Like shut the F up, Ben! You can't have them both, okay?

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 3806527698  and :yes: .  This sums it up my feelings about the ILYs to Jojo at this point.

A part of me wonders if, after the bathroom scene or during it, she sends or encourages him to go in the other direction? Why would a girl, who just exited a cheating BF situation, really want to be involved with someone openly admitting to loving two women when there are plenty of fish in the sea for a girl like her?

Also, if she's not the Bachelorette or joining BIP (per RS), I don't really see the fame chasing angle being suggested if she's not getting a new gig from it.. other than being an affiliate marketer like so many others from the show attempt and often flame out on quickly.

Last edited by NCGalBecca on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Honestly, I don't see how they turned Jo down for the 'ette gig unless she herself turned them down. I'm guessing she's already in another relationship behind the scenes. She seems so happy. Maybe she's back with the ex, but I'm holding out hope she's with a new, stand up guy, ala Chantal.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:41 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:A part of me wonders if, after the bathroom scene or during it, she sends encourages him to go in the other direction? Why would a girl, who just exited a cheating BF situation, really want to be involved with someone openly admitting to loving two women when there are plenty of fish in the sea for a girl like her?

IMO if we take a step back from reality TV ...

On the HTD Ben found out that JoJo's ex wants her back. That's got to be unnerving to anyone especially Ben who seems to have had a bad bit of history with that situation - there's a clear risk for Ben. And with Ben's admission to JoJo that he loves Lauren - which is something that JoJo had seen for herself on the swimming with pigs date - Ben became a high risk choice for JoJo. Though much of this season ending seems to me to be more smoke and mirrors than reality, to the extent that any of it is actually real - each seems like a high risk choice to the other. Two mature people would probably say "this was great while it lasted but it really can't survive in the long term and let's part as friends". IMO that's exactly what they did.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:45 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:A part of me wonders if, after the bathroom scene or during it, she sends encourages him to go in the other direction? Why would a girl, who just exited a cheating BF situation, really want to be involved with someone openly admitting to loving two women when there are plenty of fish in the sea for a girl like her?

IMO if we take a step back from reality TV  ...

On the HTD Ben found out that JoJo's ex wants her back. That's got to be unnerving to anyone especially Ben who seems to have had a bad bit of history with that situation - there's a clear risk for Ben. And with Ben's admission to JoJo that he loves Lauren - which is something that JoJo had seen for herself on the swimming with pigs date - Ben became a high risk choice for JoJo. Though much of this season ending seems to me to be more smoke and mirrors than reality, to the extent that any of it is actually real - each seems like a high risk choice to the other. Two mature people would probably say "this was great while it lasted but it really can't survive in the long term and let's part as friends". IMO that's exactly what they did.

I am sold, Lucas. It seems like Ben and Jojo are playing the game designed for them by the producers. He has eyes for only Lauren all this time. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:45 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

IMO if we take a step back from reality TV  ...

Winner, winner chicken dinner! JoJo was a risky choice for Ben- that ex, Chad, is still very much on Jo's mind. Ben has been burned in a situation like that in the past. JoJo has been in relationships where there is "another woman." Ben loving Lauren as well has to be deja vu for her as well. Best to part ways now. It's bubble love. They will be fine.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan