SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:47 pm

Ben and JoJo have talked things out all season so I am curious how things evolve once the 2 ILYs info is shared. I'm glad that he gave her the heads up.

I found Millsy's tweet interesting..even if he was going for something else..calling Chad a d**k on Twitter.

I noticed that JoJo and Becca were in so many of the bloopers..the fan favorites..I guess they were trying to give the people what they want in some small capacity.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:I probably have the rose colored glasses on, but I'm guessing we will see a fast move and yes, they will live together. Ben's faith didn't make him wait for sex until marriage, and I don't think it will stop him from living with his fiancé either. I also think these two, if they do get married, won't wait very long. If there is to be a wedding, I'm guessing it will happen within the next year if not sooner.

I'm surprised that no one has really considered this little bit of dialog between CH and Ben:

Ben - "I am more in love than I've ever been, and I would marry that woman tomorrow if I could." (nodding head "yes" - his emotions agree with his words)
CH - (makes a rewind motion with his hands) "I'm sorry - what was that last part?"
Ben - (repeats) "I would marry that woman tomorrow if I could ... I would ... no doubt in my mind." (again nods head "yes" - he's sincere)
CH - "What if I hold you to that?"
Ben - "You mean tomorrow?"

IMO when CH teased "news" - this is what he was referring to - this was clearly planned (and probably rehearsed ahead of time) - but to what end?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:02 pm

In his blog he alluded to something still up his sleeve. I said ATFR wedding or Jojo announced as the Bette. That dialog above Lucas, could be one of the clues . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I probably have the rose colored glasses on, but I'm guessing we will see a fast move and yes, they will live together. Ben's faith didn't make him wait for sex until marriage, and I don't think it will stop him from living with his fiancé either. I also think these two, if they do get married, won't wait very long. If there is to be a wedding, I'm guessing it will happen within the next year if not sooner.

I'm surprised that no one has really considered this little bit of dialog between CH and Ben:

Ben - "I am more in love than I've ever been, and I would marry that woman tomorrow if I could." (nodding head "yes" - his emotions agree with his words)
CH - (makes a rewind motion with his hands) "I'm sorry - what was that last part?"
Ben - (repeats) "I would marry that woman tomorrow if I could ... I would ... no doubt in my mind." (again nods head "yes" - he's sincere)
CH - "What if I hold you to that?"
Ben - "You mean tomorrow?"

IMO when CH teased "news" - this is what he was referring to - this was clearly planned (and probably rehearsed ahead of time) - but to what end?

That also left me a little puzzled. But with CH you have to take what he says with a grain of salt.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:08 pm

ForeverLove wrote:In his blog he alluded to something still up his sleeve.  I said ATFR wedding or Jojo announced as the Bette. That dialog above Lucas, could be one of the clues . Imo

Yes he did - from his blog:

CH wrote:I can assure you that you are going to see a finale like you’ve never seen before, and I might even have a few tricks up my sleeve also.

IIRC MF has always stated that he would love to see a couple so in love that they get married at the FRC. I don't see that ever happening, but IMO of all the seasons of this show, this couple is closer to doing that than any of the past ones.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:10 pm

IMO there will be another televised wedding soon, TPBP would jump at the opportunity with Ben.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:14 pm

OK, SC's are up:  SC NO Discussion Thread

There are 6 posts of caps, probably took too many giggling !  Have fun sleuthing!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:18 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:A part of me wonders if, after the bathroom scene or during it, she sends encourages him to go in the other direction? Why would a girl, who just exited a cheating BF situation, really want to be involved with someone openly admitting to loving two women when there are plenty of fish in the sea for a girl like her?

IMO if we take a step back from reality TV  ...

On the HTD Ben found out that JoJo's ex wants her back. That's got to be unnerving to anyone especially Ben who seems to have had a bad bit of history with that situation - there's a clear risk for Ben. And with Ben's admission to JoJo that he loves Lauren - which is something that JoJo had seen for herself on the swimming with pigs date - Ben became a high risk choice for JoJo. Though much of this season ending seems to me to be more smoke and mirrors than reality, to the extent that any of it is actually real - each seems like a high risk choice to the other. Two mature people would probably say "this was great while it lasted but it really can't survive in the long term and let's part as friends". IMO that's exactly what they did.

I have wondered this often.....JoJo has the benefit of having been around the reality tv block before and IMO she's also shown a great deal of emotional maturity. I see Ben as putty in the hands of the tptb....so easily manipulated. At this point in filming, I see him exhausted, confused, angry and annoyed at times....he's just a total and complete wreck. I think it's possible that she was able break thru the haze of the bubble and see the situation with a clarity that he wasn't able to. Maybe JoJo's final act of counselor came as she "made things easy" for Ben and pointed him in the right direction?

Annnnd.....scene!

What a story that would be! clapping! clapping! clapping!

avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:26 pm

avacaroline wrote:I have wondered this often.....JoJo has the benefit of having been around the reality tv block before and IMO she's also shown a great deal of emotional maturity. I see Ben as putty in the hands of the tptb....so easily manipulated. At this point in filming, I see him exhausted, confused, angry and annoyed at times....he's just a total and complete wreck.  I think it's possible that she was able break thru the haze of the bubble and see the situation with a clarity that he wasn't able to.  Maybe JoJo's final act of counselor came as she "made things easy" for Ben and pointed him in the right direction?

I think everyone has a pressure point - something that they will do almost anything to protect and that makes them vulnerable to anyone who knows that pressure point. It's the producers' job to find those pressure points and use them to get what they want.

IMO Ben's pressure point is his fear of losing Lauren.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:27 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:In his blog he alluded to something still up his sleeve.  I said ATFR wedding or Jojo announced as the Bette. That dialog above Lucas, could be one of the clues . Imo

Yes he did - from his blog:

CH wrote:I can assure you that you are going to see a finale like you’ve never seen before, and I might even have a few tricks up my sleeve also.

IIRC MF has always stated that he would love to see a couple so in love that they get married at the FRC. I don't see that ever happening, but IMO of all the seasons of this show, this couple is closer to doing that than any of the past ones.

Oh please no! While a wedding after the AFTR would be ratings gold, it's not a good start for a marriage. I mean how well would they know each other at this point? They haven't even been out in the open yet - that dynamic changes things, a lot.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:39 pm

If Ben and Lauren get married that quickly, I will know they both have a couple of screws loose. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:57 pm

ATFR wedding would be the saddest thing ever. Way to set the mood by showing us the finale first!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan