SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Bullwinkle Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:31 pm

sophienette wrote:How Ben Higgins Explained Being in Love With Two Women to His Fiancée

http://www.etonline.com/news/183524_ben_higgins_revealed_how_he_knew_his_fiancee_was_the_one/

Ben said "Never doubted our relationship" = Lauren IMO
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Welcome benandlaurenb4ever!!!

:sending flowers welcomebanner :Welcome
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:51 pm

Welcome benandlaurenb4ever!

It's molls_balls 18

handwave
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:29 am

Ben looks so happy in  that interview! It warms my heart
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:10 pm

'Bachelor' Ben Higgins put current fiance 'through hell'

From Wonderwall:

While speaking to Us Weekly at the "Women Tell All" taping on Feb. 27, the Indiana born reality star opened up about the isssues it caused in his current relationship.

"I've had tough conversations. I put her through hell and back," Ben shared about the woman he's currently engaged to. "We continue to move forward because we continue to communicate. She's been supportive and loving, and ultimately we're going to get through it. We have gotten through it."

To help handle the fact that her fiancée was apparently falling in love with another woman at the same time, Ben shared that his top pick hasn't been watching every episode of the show. "She's seen a lot, but not a ton. There's moments where it's like, 'That sucks,' and of course it does," Ben explained.

Despite the challenges his love confessions have caused, Ben realized they led him to the place he is today, which he reports is "very happy."

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:48 pm

There is no WTA thread, so I will out this here. It is from RS website....

I know you’re expecting some boffo “Women Tell All” spoilers to blow your socks off. Like most “Tell All’s,” this turned into a whole lot of nothing. Here’s what I can report:

-There were 17 girls on stage: Jami, Rachel, Jen, Lace, Amber, Caila, Becca, Olivia, Lauren H., Emily, Haley, Jubilee, Leah, Amanda, Shushanna, Tiara, and Izzy. So basically everyone who was on the show from episode 3 on, plus adding in Tiara and Izzy who were eliminated night one. And obviously minus Lauren B. and JoJo

4 girls were called up to the hot seat: Lace, Jubilee, Olivia, and Caila.

Lace was asked about Paradise and eventually said she’d like to go on it. Mark it down. She’s gonna be on it. Also, a guy came out from the audience who got a tattoo of Lace’s face on his stomach.

Jubilee was attacked mostly by Jami & Amber for playing the race card. Jami doesn’t like the fact that Jubilee uses the n-word with her. Jubilee keeps reiterating that everyone knows she’s “the black one” of this show. Uhhhhhh, ok. Then again, if you saw any of the photos/videos on snapchat of the afterparty, Jubilee was in a lot of them, so within hours sure looks like everyone was over it.

Olivia did apologize to Amanda for the Teen Mom comment, but was definitely under attack by girls like Emily, Amanda, Lauren H., and Jen. Talked about the things she told Ben about why she didn’t get along with the girls, they said she never gave them a chance, and basically nothing got resolved. Olivia did start crying when talking about her time on the show, the bullying she’s received on social media, etc. I’m sure more will be made of this when it airs, but a lot of girls did chime in to the way she acted during the season. Olivia didn’t really take anything back and never gave an overall apology. Lets hope this is the last we see of her and she just stays away from the franchise now.

Caila had to re-watch Ben dumping her and got a case of the sadz. Said she was heartbroken, but then forced to move on. Heard it was definitely her audition for the “Bachelorette.”

Leah apologized for lying about what she said about Lauren when that was brought up.

When Ben came on stage, the usual suspects talked to him, but there weren’t any major fireworks. I’m sure the promos will make it seem there were, but most of the women had nice things to say about him and there weren’t any unresolved issues with anyone.

They showed bloopers which I hear weren’t all that great.

Overall, Jubilee and Olivia are the ones who took most of the heat up on stage, as expected. But overall, somehow they’re going to milk this thing into a two hour show like they do every season. Don’t expect much and you won’t be disappointed.

Last edited by nutty1 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:49 pm

There is a WTA thread.
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:52 pm

I haven't seen his one posted.

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2016/03/the-bachelors-ben-higgins-reve-1?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 3 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 3 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Aaahaaaaa .. He DID tell her immediately!! Good job Ben

Per Glamor.com interview

Luv it

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:03 pm

Why did he say he's only been involved in three fantasy suites in his life? Did he forget about Kaitlyn already? I bet they didn't even spend the night together since the whole date seemed totally scripted to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:04 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:'Bachelor' Ben Higgins put current fiance 'through hell'

From Wonderwall:

While speaking to Us Weekly at the "Women Tell All" taping on Feb. 27, the Indiana born reality star opened up about the isssues it caused in his current relationship.

"I've had tough conversations. I put her through hell and back," Ben shared about the woman he's currently engaged to. "We continue to move forward because we continue to communicate. She's been supportive and loving, and ultimately we're going to get through it. We have gotten through it."

To help handle the fact that her fiancée was apparently falling in love with another woman at the same time, Ben shared that his top pick hasn't been watching every episode of the show. "She's seen a lot, but not a ton. There's moments where it's like, 'That sucks,' and of course it does," Ben explained.

Despite the challenges his love confessions have caused, Ben realized they led him to the place he is today, which he reports is "very happy."
The bolded sounds like something that Jojo would said, but not Lauren, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:05 pm

They didn't say it .. .Ben did

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra