SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Thread 1 here.

Continue episode 9 here.

rhondam wrote:^ Yes, closure is so important in moving on. I believe that is why JoJo seems to be getting along fine.

From US Weekly as a refresher of how tonight goes down:
-------
During the overnight fantasy suite dates in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Higgins, says the source, made “spur of the moment” decisions to say “I love you” to two of the three remaining women. Both had professed their love to the 6-foot-4 former football player — and he reciprocated. “Ben was just following his heart,” creator Mike Fleiss told Us recently, “but it caused considerable drama.”

Indeed, after eliminating the third finalist, the software sales rep recognized the gravity of his predicament. “Ben definitely regretted saying ‘I love you’ to both women,” says the source. “He realized the inevitability of what was going to happen: needing to send one home in the end.”

During the heart-wrenching talk with the runner-up, an insider recounts, “Ben tells her that he truly does love her. He says those weren’t just words. That was the most important thing he had to do: Tell her that as much of a mistake as it had been to say ‘I love you,’ he did mean it.” His words were cold comfort to the jilted woman. “She was devastated,” continues the insider. “There were lots of tears.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-bens-love-for-two-women-leads-to-a-brutal-finale-w163856

Maddy wrote:The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  
Will Lauren B. let her guard down? #TheBachelor is all-new tonight!
video
https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/704388800647016448

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/704388800647016448

Awwwww...they are so in love with each other. She has tears in her eyes, not being able to express what she knows is true. He wants her to be reassured but he can't(he was being a good boy at that point). Like most girls Lauren wants him to say it first.

IMO

Diana wrote:The way Ben looks at Lauren is out of this world. It's so different from the way he's looked at anyone else this season heartbeat

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Man like I don't want to watch tonight but that little preview of Lauren and Ben had suckered me into watching. Thanks Twitter
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:07 pm

ben looks like he's on a verge of tears in that recent preview with lauren ....he has had a similar deeply emotional/sad look on his face since the good by during the HTD with lauren?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:28 pm

We need to remember that their dates are flipped. At this point, even though it won't be show that way, he has already spent the night with JoJo and told her ILY. There is probably a lot of guilt and regret that he is feeling. I definitely think all the ILY's to come Lauren's way later this night were in large part, to make that up to her.

I'm sorry- but this clip you can just tell. These two are so comfortable and so at ease with each other. They are in love, like serious love.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:Man like I don't want to watch tonight but that little preview of Lauren and Ben had suckered me into watching. Thanks Twitter

I think Ben and Lauren are going to have some really good, deep conversations tonight. They are going to tell each other they love each other. Per the epi description, they are also going to have a convo about what life might look like for them post-filming. No matter what happens with anyone else (smoke and mirrors, IMO), I don't want to miss that! peace
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:35 pm

Is JoJo's date before Lauren's tonight?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Okay, if I wasn't sold on them being together at the end of this- like his ILY to Jojo competes with this?! ... this preview is so touching. No verbalized ILY's in this preview, but the love I saw was palpable. Sometimes you don't need to say it ...reminds me of POOH - "You don't spell love, Piglet, you feel it..." I am just rooting for them so much. Her "I'm just not sure where he is with the other girls," is the antithesis of what his eyes say...he's drinking her in, like willing her to read his mind that they only have a couple more weeks of this b.s. Yes, it is a sad look, like "Please don't let me lose her..." One question, though, in the daytime portion, he says, "I've known I'm in love with you, too..." wouldn't they have exchanged ILY's in her suite? Maybe he puts the breaks on and adds a but..."I need to be fair to the other girls and to my future," yadayadayada (because producers steered him that way)...then, at dinner, I could see how she doesn't have the confirmation she yearns. They are definitely highlighting some tension and uncertainty that is very common for F1. I wonder if Jojo will have that same edit tonight.

tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Duke702 wrote:Is JoJo's date before Lauren's tonight?

JoJo's date will be shown last, after Lauren's. However, per the genius sluethers on this board, it was actually filmed last.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Filming wise JoJo's was before Lauren however it will be shown Lauren first then JoJo.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:41 pm

He says that after dinner when they go back to the suite together I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:44 pm

pander3575 wrote:Filming wise JoJo's was before Lauren however it will be shown Lauren first then JoJo.

OK thanks. It's kind of sad watching Ben look at Lauren in the new clip, like thinking about what happened with JoJo makes him sad.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:44 pm

Man that clip! It seems like each time he talks to Lauren, there is so much he wants to say. He is so hurt by the fact he is basically hurting her. His eyes are definitely a give away for him!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
albean99
Buckeye_Fan
meauxwalk
Bachinfo
KB_Mom
agentcurls
ReneeM
Ladybug82
bronco18
ironcat
nikikass