SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:07 am

haha jill keeps it real even dropping "fliess brain" there's always been a reason why she'll always be one of my faves.

Funny how she said her love with jason was the highschool bud kind of love. maybe it is possible like she says to love multiple people differently but the greatest love being the f1? It's a weird social experiment in that sense...
Love is an interesting thing -- it's not necessarily 'convenient' have picked up on a few things re: sean and cat for instance on marriage bootcamp on cat being jealous and feeling angry that he doesn't empathize with her. I wonder how convenient sean's F2 or F3 would have been if he had "felt" the greatest love for them instead of for Cat (which he obviously didn't but curious about this fickle love thing...)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:11 am

nothatgirl wrote:
sde1041 wrote:I wouldn't belittle Ben and Jojo relationship just to enhance and save Lauren's.
It may not be the trend, especially here, but I do see a real love story between Ben and Jojo, something strong, not only physical, but passionate and with deep feelings, not producers induced.
There are some gestures, look in the eyes, smiles that were not staged but genuine.
IMO.

I agree that their relationship seems genuine. In fact, I actually think they have a stronger foundation of friendship and honestly whereas Lauren/Ben seems like pure infatuation, but that's a whole other topic. My issue is that Ben was never conflicted. He knew he was never going to let Lauren go. Even if he felt love for Jojo, he shouldn't have said it; he knew it would give her false confidence and hope, which is just going too far, IMO.

Great posts and :yes:  to the bold.  If Ben wasn't actually conflicted on his choice, which I'm choosing to believe he was, then IMO the only reason for all the ILYs to Jojo was that it was Fantasy Date week and Ben really wanted them to forgoe their individual rooms so to speak.  That would make him such a sleaze which I don't think he is so I sure hope that wasn't the conscious or unconscious reason he was so in love with Jojo that day.  I didn't see any signs of the producers forcing Ben to say or do anything with Jojo IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:12 am

sde1041 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Wow what an episode. Soo many thoughts but most have been expressed by so many of you.

I mean Ben's immaturity and relationship inexperience really showed this week. The multiple I love yous was so uncalled for and am sorry that is not producer massaging him or prodding him on to say it. He needs to grow a pair and not be such a producer puppet.

I liked him most with Caila obviously that is my girl, she looked absolutely stunning the morning after FD of all the girls. I was super annoyed when Ben said his relationship with Caila was the most deepest, like dude stop B'sing.

I think Ben is coming across surface level in his idea of what love and a relationship entails, it's soo high schooish, and that is what he has with Lauren. What gives him the idea that Lauren is out of his league?? I personally don't get the appeal. And did anyone one notice how Lauren walks like an old tired lady? Not cute all

I like Jojo but I wasn't convinced about their connection this episode, if felt forced imo

I don't get either what Ben finds attractive in Lauren; I don't like her hair, her face (looks like a reverse pear) and I too noticed the way she walks....
Love IS blind I guess after all.

It's Ben's choice and will live with it.

A Love based on looks is shallow.... Not blind :yes:

I personslly dont find Lauren classically beautiful ( totally subjective based on opinion of course) but i do think shes a very pretty girl and her personality makes her even prettier as the weeks pass. I think Ben sees the physical Lauren and the inner person of her heart and thats what makes her attractive to Ben.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:13 am

mindless wrote:Haha, I noticed Lauren's awkward waddle. Reminded me of Whitney last season. I think it's just the Bachelor weight gain. I know I've never felt less graceful than when I gained some weight and my thighs were rubbing together. Lauren looked like she was barely fitting into her clothes this episode. Not that she's anywhere near fat, but she was just super thin at the start of the show.
Yes they all gain weight, between all the non-healthy snacks, alcohol, etc. & it's been mentioned over and over by past contestants, esp. the women. But judging from current ( 3 1/2 months past the FRC) pictures on twitter and IG, Lauren looks very good, in shape and thinner, like she did when she stepped out of the limo and Ben's world stopped. giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:20 am

northernviewer wrote:
sde1041 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Wow what an episode. Soo many thoughts but most have been expressed by so many of you.

I mean Ben's immaturity and relationship inexperience really showed this week. The multiple I love yous was so uncalled for and am sorry that is not producer massaging him or prodding him on to say it. He needs to grow a pair and not be such a producer puppet.

I liked him most with Caila obviously that is my girl, she looked absolutely stunning the morning after FD of all the girls. I was super annoyed when Ben said his relationship with Caila was the most deepest, like dude stop B'sing.

I think Ben is coming across surface level in his idea of what love and a relationship entails, it's soo high schooish, and that is what he has with Lauren. What gives him the idea that Lauren is out of his league?? I personally don't get the appeal. And did anyone one notice how Lauren walks like an old tired lady? Not cute all

I like Jojo but I wasn't convinced about their connection this episode, if felt forced imo

I don't get either what Ben finds attractive in Lauren; I don't like her hair, her face (looks like a reverse pear) and I too noticed the way she walks....
Love IS blind I guess after all.

It's Ben's choice and will live with it.

A Love based on looks is shallow.... Not blind :yes:

I personslly dont find Lauren classically beautiful ( totally subjective based on opinion of course) but i do think shes a very pretty girl and her personality makes her even prettier as the weeks pass.  I think Ben sees the physical Lauren and the inner person of her heart and thats what makes her attractive to Ben.  
Ben and Lauren look like the classic All American guy and girl, neither are drop dead gorgeous, but clean cut & attractive. They both seem very kind. That's more important IMO, looks come and go. But fresh faced, no makeup Lauren with her top bun, looked simply adorable the morning after their FD, & to me, she looked about 17 yrs. old. IMO, Lauren doesn't need a ton of makeup to look good, unlike the F2 who wears too much makeup, imo.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:32 am

My hubby passed by the tv when Jojo was doing a PI with hardly any makeup. He said, "whoa, that girls needs makeup". He might not even think Lauren is his ideal. But he thinks I'm beautiful and really, isn't that all that matters? Lauren does have a heart shaped face as they call it , and smaller lips than Mollie. But darn! If that's not the face Ben wants to stare at for the rest of his life . Good for him. Some were wondering if Lauren did something to augment her lips from a pic she posted on IG. Ben liked it. When it comes to augmentation , can we ignore the twins Jojo brought to this show ? Jmo, very obvious .

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:37 am

ForeverLove wrote:My hubby passed by the tv when Jojo was doing a PI with hardly any makeup. He said, "whoa, that girls needs makeup".  He might not even think Lauren is his ideal. But he thinks I'm beautiful and really, isn't that all that matters? Lauren does have a heart shaped face as they call it , and smaller lips than Mollie. But darn! If that's not the face Ben wants to stare at for the rest of his life . Good for him. Some were wondering if Lauren did something to augment her lips from a pic she posted on IG. Ben liked it. When it comes to augmentation , can we ignore the twins Jojo brought to this show ? Jmo, very obvious .

Do you think it's fake? I was stalking Jojo's IG one time and I noticed that she looks totally different last year. Very different. I think it's her nose? And then there's Jojo's mom. Her lips can speak for herself.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:44 am

charmained wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:My hubby passed by the tv when Jojo was doing a PI with hardly any makeup. He said, "whoa, that girls needs makeup".  He might not even think Lauren is his ideal. But he thinks I'm beautiful and really, isn't that all that matters? Lauren does have a heart shaped face as they call it , and smaller lips than Mollie. But darn! If that's not the face Ben wants to stare at for the rest of his life . Good for him. Some were wondering if Lauren did something to augment her lips from a pic she posted on IG. Ben liked it. When it comes to augmentation , can we ignore the twins Jojo brought to this show ? Jmo, very obvious .

Do you think it's fake? I was stalking Jojo's IG one time and I noticed that she looks totally different last year. Very different. I think it's her nose? And then there's Jojo's mom. Her lips can speak for herself.

I think a good thing about visiting the families on HTD is seeing what the family looks like. I watched one show with Shayne Lamas? Her mom jmo reminded me of Jojo's mom. Then , I noticed Shayne doing more adjustments too. Can that be a gauge ? Not sure but it would be on my mind when it's that drastic. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:53 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
albean99
Buckeye_Fan
meauxwalk
Bachinfo
KB_Mom
agentcurls
ReneeM
Ladybug82
bronco18
ironcat
nikikass