SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 19, 2016 7:16 pm

Cecilia wrote:I'm sorry but I read the book.  The chapter about what he said in the fantasy suite with regards to "making love" and "f*cking" is pretty damning and leads me to believe that he intentionally tried to humiliate her at the ATFR.  And I did not feel that way during the season!  And then, after Kaitlyn he was chasing JoJo.  Can he date someone not affiliated with the show? He sounds like a tool.

Here is an excerpt/quote from Hollywood Gossip which elaborates on Nick's statement to her in the FS.  I assume the quote to be from the book, but would be interesting if Nick really said it.   Not even the show unReal can write this stuff -- this is too funny.  hehehe

Source

Dorfman also had a few choice words about The Bachelorette runner-up, Nick Viall.

During their evening in the fantasy suite, Nick asked her if she'd rather "make love or f**k," before admitting his own preference.

"Well, If I had four times, I'd like to f**k the first three times and make love the fourth," he told her.

Charming.

Although Dorman referred to it as "ladyboner killing."

I like this woman. But I doubt ABC feels the same.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by SueSt Thu May 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Sprite wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:What perplexes me is MeAndi was supposedly so offended by Nick's use of "f" word in the FS with the "would you rather" question,  yet from the snippets and excerpts of the book, her two go to words in the book are the  "f" word and "feminist."  Hypocrisy much? scratch

Yes. I have always thought she was a hypocrite. If the guy is doing something uncouth, he is a pig, but if she does the same thing it's empowering women. She is simply a pampered princess who has no empathy for anyone else and never takes responsibility for her actions. Her parents have done her no favours.

True this!! At 29 though, I can't blame anything on her parents. She's a big girl. It's all her.
Her parents are in a tough situation. Unless they want to contradict or correct her, the path of least resistance is probably best - choose to support her. Regardless, I'm pretty sure they acknowledged on at least one of the MTPs that she's not easy to deal with.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Cecilia wrote:I'm sorry but I read the book.  The chapter about what he said in the fantasy suite with regards to "making love" and "f*cking" is pretty damning and leads me to believe that he intentionally tried to humiliate her at the ATFR.  And I did not feel that way during the season!  And then, after Kaitlyn he was chasing JoJo.  Can he date someone not affiliated with the show? He sounds like a tool.
IMO he is not a tool Andi is a fool . She keeps contradicting herself throughout the book. It was pretty darn clear that she had interest in him since day 1. She kept leading him on and on knowing deep down she was going to pick Josh. I think it was Nicks way to say and to know did she want him so he asked her do you want to make love to him or just f*ck. I see in no way that he tried to humiliate her at the AFTR he was shaking and almost in tears. I see it the other way she tried to humiliate him by coming out and being the biggest bitch to him that she could. I am damn proud Nick called her out. Plus if she did not want him why did she go to his apartment thinking about sleeping with him again?  Yes he can date someone outside the show and he has.  He liked JoJo just like every other man that thought she was hot but he did not pursue her. JMO Plus Kaitlyn slept with him twice so he must be pretty darn good.

Last edited by whit90 on Thu May 19, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 8:55 pm

One is a serial liar, who can't keep her stories straight.
One asked a question at ATFR, which the bi*ch almost confirmed to the public in her book the reason of such question.

Who to believe?
I would never believe the liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 9:02 pm

And, Nick was a tool because he was at risk to be sued by ABC because he said the truth in the plane. Haha, I'm actually very happy to see the bi*ch wrote so many juicy details because it just proved his real Nick is.

The book put everything into perspective, for me at least - a runner up whose feeling was real and was completely blindsided because the bi*ch said they were making love, a hot headed jock, and a delusional whore who wanted a second go with Nick.

ETA: Nick chased after JoJo????? Do we have proof of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 19, 2016 10:45 pm

There's zero proof of Nick chasing after JoJo. In fact, they were IG friends BEFORE filming even started for Ben's season. I did see, however, that JoJo liked pics of Nick's - never the other way around.

Based on what Nick said on AfterBuzz, he sounded more like a friend than romantically interested, especially since he was one of the first to state she was going to be the Bachelorette - I reckon he knew long before and was well aware of any foiler for someone to be lead other than JoJo saying otherwise. As F2 himself and having been strung along himself before, he gets it.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 19, 2016 10:48 pm

Eh I like him but I think he totally would've went on Jo's season if he hadn't already gone on Kaitlyn's season. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 19, 2016 10:55 pm

Maybe but I don't think so... I think the timing played a factor more than anything else (that is, right after Andi).
2 years later? I think Nick would have been in a different place.
JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 11:07 pm

If we believe he is genuinely interested in Kaitlyn, he was there to pursue her. If we believe he is a fame whore, he would be at any B'ette season.

I think no matter who the B'ette is, Caila or even Olivia, there still those who believe Nick would try his hardest to be there. I think it is more about the perception of Nick, instead of something solid like last season, we did see the flirt going on with Kaitlyn before filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Oh nah. I don't think he would've been interested in going on for Caila or Olivia but I do think he would've for JoJo if he hadn't gone on Kaitlyn's season.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 11:11 pm

They should just give Nick his own season. Seriously.
That would be a lot of fun for those that love to H8TE him and those that love to love him and for those that just want to be amused and snark.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 19, 2016 11:14 pm

And those of us who love him and still like to snark on him (me). cheeky

Everyone on this show just seems to be a famewhore anyway. Just do it, TPTB.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips