SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:30 pm

I said it was the father!!! Makes sense ! That shows his commitment and sincereness of wanting Lolo for the rest of his life!! Great news if so ! High clap

This could be one for the ages!

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Did Ben speak to f2's dad during HTD? I skipped some parts so I don't recall. Anyway this seals the deal that its definitely Lo. Especially since you can tell Ben really respected Lo's dad just by their little talk. I can't see it the other way around.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:38 pm

no, we just saw him chat to bros

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:40 pm

dyra wrote:Ben told her she’s the most beautiful woman and he wants to wake up next to her every morning,” 

The bold one, I remember this is exactly what Lauren told Ben that she wants to wake up every morning next to her fiancée after FS date. Please it couldn't be more obvious awwwwcheerleader

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/inside-bachelor-ben-higgins-emotional-proposal-w166555

Also this:
“She said, ‘I’m the luckiest girl!’”

Lauren already said she feels like the luckiest girl in the world after Ben told her he was in love with her. sign heart

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:43 pm

dyra wrote:A little bit of insight for those who are worried. The mystery of the phone calls revealed !

[size=31]"Before Bachelor [/size]Ben Higgins[size=31] proposed to his fiancée while taping the [/size][size=31]Bachelor[/size][size=31] finale last November, he called the woman’s father to ask for permission"[/size]

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/inside-bachelor-ben-higgins-emotional-proposal-w166555

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it's the case...GO BEN you rushmore of a bachelor you! :cutesmile!:
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:53 pm

The proposal better be the bomb.com because I'm in need of a BenLo love fest since the last few episodes have been all about focusing on the drama from the other side.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:57 pm

i think it's going to be one unforgettable night for BenLo-vers! He found THE ONE he couldn't let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:12 pm

ForeverLove wrote:i think it's going to be one unforgettable night for BenLo-vers! He found THE ONE he couldn't let go.

Yup! Since their first date he definitely knew that I bet. How sweet!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:31 pm

So I can't wait until Monday night. I'm anxious to see MTP, LCD, FRC, and what comes after when Lauren finds out he loved JoJo also.
Many have said that the months after the show (3+) were the hardest because they were not together enough. If the love story I saw is real then I hope they got to spend time together over the holidays and with each other's families. Does anyone know what kind of visitation is possible before the show starts airing?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:24 pm

I watched Sean's proposal to Catherine, again, and I just can't wait to see how Ben will propose to Lauren on Monday. There will be tears. Lots of tears. And maybe ugly crying as well. My heart can't wait....

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:41 pm

I'm so nervous!!!! Real love prevails !!! It has to!!! High clap
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:38 pm

I'm not even nervous laugh out loud I'm just so excited
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry