SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nightcap - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by dyra Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:06 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2016/3/7/the-women-tell-all

Thank you Amore. From the blog

Ben handled everything thrown at him like a trooper! Seriously! I can’t get over how well spoken he is. It was so cute when he said that he would get married tomorrow. Sounds like he is super into Lauren - uh I mean, the girl he chooses. But really - it’s totally Lauren, right? I guess how soon they get married will be up to how into him she is. I talked to Ben recently and he said he would be up for doing an interview with his gal (whomever that may be ;) ) for my blog! So keep checking back for that! Can’t wait to interview him and his new love!

So darn right. He probably say that for every single interview but this guy totally ready for marriage. She must be happy to hear that and hope this will helps her feels better

nightcap - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 29 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

nightcap - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Lauren's date is definitly last. I wonder if they'll show hers first. It's been like this for a while now it right?

How do we know this? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:24 pm

I think the poster is referring to the numerical order provided in another thread from the abcmedianet photos.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Thanks. I see that now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_Ko Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:03 pm

I have no idea how to pull a picture in laugh out loud. I'm new here and to be honest, I'm not even sure I am posting in the right thread. Anyway I just saw a post on Lauren's mom's Instagram that says, "Oh, Darling. You can't fix yourself by breaking someone else." I am wondering what she might be referring to?? Hmmm.

Kristin Bushnell's Instagram is lilkris4

Ali_Ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Ali_Ko wrote:I have no idea how to pull a picture in laugh out loud. I'm new here and to be honest, I'm not even sure I am posting in the right thread. Anyway I just saw a post on Lauren's mom's Instagram that says, "Oh, Darling. You can't fix yourself by breaking someone else." I am wondering what she might be referring to?? Hmmm.

If I were to guess, I'd say she's referring to what LEAH said about Lauren at the WTA. Something about Lauren saying the girls are losers? Clearly LEAH was grasping at straws trying to justify what she said. IMO
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:15 pm

Ali_Ko wrote:I have no idea how to pull a picture in laugh out loud. I'm new here and to be honest, I'm not even sure I am posting in the right thread. Anyway I just saw a post on Lauren's mom's Instagram that says, "Oh, Darling. You can't fix yourself by breaking someone else." I am wondering what she might be referring to?? Hmmm.

No idea what she might be referring to but she's using it as sort of a "motto". However I did notice that one of the pictures she has posted is one of Lauren at the RC where Lauren got the rose that gave her a HTD.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:18 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

No idea what she might be referring to but she's using it as sort of a "motto". However I did notice that one of the pictures she has posted is one of Lauren at the RC where Lauren got the rose that gave her a HTD.

I think it's refering to the hate Lolo might be getting on SM because that quote is in relation to those who try to tear others  down in order to feel better or build themselves up. Jmo

They are damaged, and you can’t fix them nor should you try, when they have stooped so low to find their self worth in tearing you down. Imooc

Last edited by ForeverLove on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:20 pm

Maybe it has nothing whatsoever to do with Lauren. She could have posted it because it has particular meaning to her own life.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_Ko Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:22 pm

I just hope mom's comment isn't referring to Ben.

Ali_Ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Ali_Ko wrote:I just hope mom's comment isn't referring to Ben.

I really don't think so. That quote is about being put down by others . It could refer to family or significant others but in this case, unless we hear otherwise, I think it refers to the SM hate .

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:03 am

Lauren just posted a Beautiful picture of herself in that orange dress on IG

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz