SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:19 pm

ceoona wrote:Here from this link http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-bachelor-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-television-wedding-dancing-with-the-stars-1201730029/

“Dancing With the Stars”:
Higgins says he will not compete on ABC’s reality dance competition because he wants to focus on his engagement — but he did allude to an offer.
“My focus is not on what’s next. It’s on Lauren and I. Any decision that was made post show was based on what was best for us, and I believe that what’s best for us is to really concentrate on what’s best for us and to really spend as much time together as possible,” Higgins said.

Asked by Variety if he received an actual offer, “The Bachelor” tried to explain, saying, “Right now, a lot of those requests come down through the ABC pipeline so, I don’t want to call it offers, but just people asking if I’m interested comes down from a group that is separate that me. Was I asked? I’m sure it was talked about.”

Thank you for this article. I missed it. I loved this part because it shows how cool Lauren is, and I ll give due props to Jo. Lauren got her man and Jojo gets her chance.

Bushnell said that she and Fletcher have spoken a few times on the phone since production wrapped. “She was always really supportive … We just wanted to let each other know that we both have a great level of respect for each other and that didn’t change no matter what the outcome was.”

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:54 pm

I'll add my 2 cents on my take about the DWTS offer (I do believe he was offered a spot) and the AOL interview. I read into Ben's response to be he and Lauren were not interested in being on DWTS now BUT I would not rule out one or both of them being offered a spot on DWTS in the future.  Just my take on what I observed from watching and listening to the interview.  It will not surprise me if we see a future appearance on DWTS when the timing is right.  Clearly JMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:01 pm

I'm all for them doing DWTS just not right now and I would hope Ben wouldn't do it right when JoJo is being offered a spot too after her season is done. That would be awkward. I don't think JoJo would pass up a DWTS offer so if Ben is holding off the gig for the September season. That would definitely align with JoJo. Poor Lauren doesn't deserve that!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:15 pm

Not another married couple on DWTS. That you have to think about you not your spouse story annoyed me last season. I find this cast boring so I will be skipping. I might have watched for Ben but am really proud of him for putting the relationship before money.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:20 pm

I didn't mean both on at the same time. Definitely only Ben and without JoJo too. Yeah I didn't like the married couple casting last season and this season does seem boring. Ben would've definitely been Top 3 had he signed up for it. If farmer boy got far he would've too.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:36 pm

I didn't like the married couple storyline either But I think Ben or Lauren or both could show up on DWTS in the future. No Bachelorette has been offered or if offered accepted the DWTS gig immediately post season filming/airing.  I could see Ben doing DWTS in the Fall/Sept while Lauren is busy planning their already announced to be televised wedding to be shown late 2016 or early 2017 on ABC.  Once again clearly JMO.

Last edited by Seabear on Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:47 pm

Technically Trista competed on season one, which was a summer show. She was annoying, she had a hard time being "sexy" with her partner. I watched jeering Miami Heat dancer my butt, but then again I never liked baby voiced Trista. I was team free Ryan. Oops, I was wrong about that one. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:15 pm

I didn't get impression that they were interested in DWTS. But what both of them got giddy about, IMO, was a design or home fix it show. The interviewer compared to Chris Lambton and Peyton ' s show and they seemed animated with Lauren gushing about her favorite show on the home improvement network.

I definitely do not get any read whatsoever that Lauren would be interested in DWTS. When asked in the People interview what was scarier...sky diving or singing in front of audience, she said singing. Ben then reminded her of fear of sky diving and she said her fear of singing was greater. So...singing is not dancing, for sure, but I just was left with impression that she is not interested in performing.

All my opinion. ..
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:28 pm

I find it interesting that Lauren's IG has skyrocketed to 794k followers and Jojo is 60k behind her. Previously, both had about 30k plus. That's crazy!

I'd love to see them on HGTV., but would settle for a tv wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:56 pm

all I know is I want a site solely dedicated to sleuthing Lauren's clothes because I want to get them all Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 72 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:04 pm

I loved every dress that Lauren wore on every interview starting from ATFR to now.  She has never looked more beautiful.  Such a classy lady.  I have also enjoyed getting to see her lovely personality getting to shine through too.  She and Ben just seem to fit.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:07 pm

limoncello wrote:all I know is I want a site solely dedicated to sleuthing Lauren's clothes because I want to get them all Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 72 3806527698

I follow this account on IG that has ID'd some of Lauren's fashion: https://www.instagram.com/starstyle_com/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz