SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

essokay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:53 am

I love Juan Pablo so I'd love to see him again. He's just being honest! #essokay essokay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

essokay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:53 am

Re Jake- How can you just hook up when the girl doesn't want to? But if she's forced to deal with him on tv? That's totally different imo. Not that it'll happen but the thought is hilarious. Either way, I love when the lead is a prize because it makes the contestants go insane, especially when it's a lead that's going to egg on a bunch of dudes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:24 am

julychild wrote:
california90 wrote:Omg this is hilarious to me.

essokay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 8wi9nc

Thanks for posting this and the laughs. I'd forgotten all about this guy... What a clown!

I love Cassandra' s reply...huh? giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:25 am

Oh no, not Fake. I thought they were friends. no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:30 am

i wonder if Nick is going to try his third luck charm ? what do you guys think ?

i watch the afterbuzz and he seems really into her ;)
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:32 am

missnana wrote:i wonder if Nick is going to try his third luck charm ? what do you guys think ?

Gawd I hope so. I'll watch anything with Nick in it. It's going to work for him this time damn it! cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:32 am

btw i am FREAKING exited for this season, Jojo is a smoke-show (i am a girl and straight) and i think she's so hot laugh out loud. i am looking forward seeing those guys try swoon her over laugh out loud
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:35 am

I'm not really that excited about Jojo being lead but always look forward to the guys. Please don't let Nick or anyone else come back. I'm so over leftovers. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:37 am

I don't care whether JoJo is fake, phoney, mean, whatever, she has some attitude which I think would be great fun to watch her flirting and bitching the guys. Can't wait for her season!

Last edited by peggy0221 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:37 am

bluwavz wrote:
missnana wrote:i wonder if Nick is going to try his third luck charm ? what do you guys think ?

Gawd I hope so. I'll watch anything with Nick in it. It's going to work for him this time damn it! cheeky

For pure entertainment purposes, i really wish he would make a return, but for his mom's sake, yeah, for his mom's sake, I hope he doesn't even consider it.

I'm sure he won't, anyway, because dignity.

Last edited by julychild on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:37 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Oh no, not Fake.  I thought they were friends.  no

Yay Jake! Now we can see how close and, maybe some will say I see more love between JaJo then BenLo giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:39 am

albean99 wrote:I'm not really that excited about Jojo being lead but always look forward to the guys. Please don't let Nick or anyone else come back. I'm so over leftovers. :Nod:

We get to eye the next Bach from her guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+117
Norcalgal
jaded
tyjbachelor
sparkler
wandb
sallyny
Newto
JBF
Lennoxcolinrolland
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
jojo47