SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 31, 2016 9:54 am

JBF always does a snarky summary of each episode and how the guys acted each episode.  He's not singling out Luke.  

IMO, Luke chose to go on this silly show, just like all the others, so regardless of his past, he's just one of Jojo's many suitors at this point.  I respect and thank him and the others from the season (Alex and Chad) that served, but that doesn't mean I'm going to just ignore their boring, or obnoxious, whiney, tattle tale like behavior and not comment on it.  Thought I think I'll take boring Luke over annoying Chad and whiney, tattling Alex.  No one has had problems calling either of them (C &A) out for their actions.  And while Luke will always be a war vet, I think TPTB chose to use that title because it sounds better and will gain more respect than musician.  Plus, it keeps people from questioning, is he there for the right reasons and not just there for the publicity it'll bring himself and his band.  Also, it will better set him up for the next lead roll.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by JBF Tue May 31, 2016 10:11 am

... and you do realize that I am only "critiquing" these people's EDITS and not them personally. Like the others, the guy was asked to play a "role" for their silly storyline.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 10:18 am

I like real Luke too. But Luke in the bubble is totally snarkable just like anyone else. Stupid travel, I have to wait until Thursday to see the whole episode.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:54 pm

I will probably not do the silly recaps this week. Granted, they may amuse more often than revolt most of you. However I am having a bad, bad week with my dog slowly dying and I have to make a final decision... among other stuff. As they say, when it rains, it pours. Maybe later, when in a better mood, I'll contribute to any interesting discussions here.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:57 pm

Hugs and prayers go out to you and your pup. PINKHEART

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:59 pm

JBF wrote:I will probably not do the silly recaps this week. Granted, they may amuse more often than revolt most of you. However I am having a bad, bad week with my dog slowly dying and I have to make a final decision... among other stuff. As they say, when it rains, it pours. Maybe later, when in a better mood, I'll contribute to any interesting discussions here.

Awwwwwwww, so sorry to hear that JBF. Hugs for you....

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:03 pm

JBF wrote:I will probably not do the silly recaps this week. Granted, they may amuse more often than revolt most of you. However I am having a bad, bad week with my dog slowly dying and I have to make a final decision... among other stuff. As they say, when it rains, it pours. Maybe later, when in a better mood, I'll contribute to any interesting discussions here.

So sorry to hear. Hang in there. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:05 pm

I'm so sorry JBF. Prayers for you and your doggie. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:18 pm

JBF.....I feel your pain.  Sending good thoughts, warm wishes and lots of prayers to you and your sweet dog. Upset  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 1f64f
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Aww so sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and doggy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 1f49c

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:47 pm

JBF, thoughts and prayers for you and your dog. We will miss you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:43 am

So sorry to hear that JBF.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 1f62a

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+117
Norcalgal
jaded
tyjbachelor
sparkler
wandb
sallyny
Newto
JBF
Lennoxcolinrolland
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
jojo47