SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:03 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Yeah he flew out on his own, Detroit airport is only 20 minutes from the border thankfully. I messaged him to see if he got on hopefully he replies
Thanks, it will be interesting to know.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:28 pm

Ok, I posted this in his individual thread, but posting here to, since he's been talked about here and not everyone goes into the individual threads yet.  

Kevin Martin @theonlykmart
@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister @ABCBachelorette Every success story begins with the decision to try.
9:08 AM - 20 Mar 2016
Source

So, has he already been dismissed, if he got to actually meet her or given his phone to help cast doubt and speculate he was not allowed to meet and join?  Every success story?   question
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:56 pm

I highly doubt he was ever even let on the show. You can't just show up and try to get on, it doesn't work that way. They do a lot of intense screening on these contestants, IF that worked more people would try to do it...I doubt he got anywhere close to the mansion or JoJo..

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Sounds to me like he's trying to get on still. Just my opinion but they make potential cast members fill out tons of questionnaires, meet with psychologists and do personality testing before they put them on the show. With filming already started they wouldn't have time to do that with him and I don't think they would put someone on without it, just my thoughts though

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Duke702 wrote:I highly doubt he was ever even let on the show. You can't just show up and try to get on, it doesn't work that way. They do a lot of intense screening on these contestants, IF that worked more people would try to do it...I doubt he got anywhere close to the mansion or JoJo..
It works that way if that what MF wants. 
I could see him getting this guy down here to create some drama and having him dismissed to create some more. He may never have even gotten past the Chris B gate. No big screening would need to take place.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:17 pm

I think all "rules" are out the door. With Nick mysteriously being allowed to show up in NYC to join the show, MF will do whatever he needs to make his show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:25 pm

^^^ agree.

I wouldn't put it past the producers to allow him to meet Jojo if only to cause trouble in the ranks.
today is probably the 2nd group date. Perfect opportunity to bring him on in full view of the entire group and then let the chips fall where they may.

Curious now to see what and when his next tweet will be.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:26 pm

Right but Nick wasn't new to the show, this guy is a complete unknown to them outside of some tweets.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:32 pm

I can see them using him to drive home the point that JoJo is the most desirable woman on earth. Obviously they won't let him join the show, but I can see them letting him show up to beg for a chance. Good TV.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:33 pm

How do we know for sure that he's completely unknown?  I agree, more than likely, he's just some random guy interested in Jojo.  But then again... Maybe he has a connection to someone associated with the show or maybe there's some kind of convoluted connection to Jojo or her family.  Who knows...

MF likes to mislead/misdirect, Kaboom, and surprise the general viewing audience anyway he can to get ratings, especially if it involves one upping RS.  So, I would never say never (as absolute 100% final) when MF. and Co. are involved.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ agree.

I wouldn't put it past the producers to allow him to meet Jojo if only to cause trouble in the ranks.
today is probably the 2nd group date. Perfect opportunity to bring him on in full view of the entire group and then let the chips fall where they may.

Curious now to see what and when his next tweet will be.
I agree, not counting the guy out yet. It's a matter of when he tweets next, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:10 pm

Duke702 wrote:I highly doubt he was ever even let on the show. You can't just show up and try to get on, it doesn't work that way. They do a lot of intense screening on these contestants, IF that worked more people would try to do it...I doubt he got anywhere close to the mansion or JoJo..
It's possible he has already been thru the selection process. I thought I saw a picture of him with Shawn and another bachelor in Kaitlyn's thread. Now I'm looking for that picture again.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl