SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^ I don't think he's mentioned Peter James Medina either.  Maybe he needs to triple check our (his  Hugesmile ) info, if we found them before him, or he's waiting for some reason.  But I don't think it means we should rule them out yet.  JMO.

OK, thanks LB. I haven't done much sleuthing pre-season, but was thinking RS claimed our info as his pretty quickly. At least with Peter, his inactive Facebook account is pretty solid proof. All we have on Robby is the word of a random sorority girl. The info everyone found seemed to line up, but nothing definite. Peter had some very helpful cousins! Are there generally more family and friends with loose lips or is this pretty typical? How many of the guys do y'all usually find before RS? IIRC, we usually have some group date pics of them at least.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:16 pm

He's probably trying to drag it out...keep the public in suspense and wanting more. Btw, he was taunting MF today about the pic he posted yesterday of JoJo with the Steelers. I'd love to see them have a Twitter war! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:22 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:He's probably trying to drag it out...keep the public in suspense and wanting more.  Btw, he was taunting MF today about the pic he posted yesterday of JoJo with the Steelers.  I'd love to see them have a Twitter war!  giggling

Haha.. yes.. twitter war please! I need more distractions from the work I should be doing. laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Yea RS has said in before that he releases names/bios on his own time. He seems to do 3-5 at a time, or if there is a pic from a date he'll tell that one (like Luke and James). He hasn't released the name of the big eared guy who had that other 1-on1 though right?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:45 pm

A lot of times, when someone is found here, they're in the next list of names released by RS.  So, it is kind of surprising he hasn't posted about the 2 guys that have been found here, but I'm sure he has his reasons.  IMO, he'd never give us credit, but I do believe he reads and gets some info from here.  Now, I don't think that we're his only source by any means.  People all over seem to think they should tag him and he's the be all, end all, know all of bach/ette spoilers Rolling Eyes , so they give him tons of info.  His info is useful and helpful, but many of our wonderful sleuthers here have been finding info and spoiling seasons, long before the info about Melissa, Molly and Jason fell into his lap.  

It does seem like this season, contestant's families may possibly be a little more tight lipped than in the past.  It is kind of unusual for the 1:1's to be more public and the GD's so private, IMO.  Normally, it's more even mixed...but so far we've gotten nothing GD wise for us to start trying to figure out who all the different guys are.  Maybe there'll be a public GD soon so we can start digging.  Hugesmile   JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:10 pm

I find it totally weird when the eventual f1s family is well behaved so hopefully the tight lipped families don't extend to the eventual f1 laugh out loud I like when they're excited and spoil everything asap!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:25 am

Think I found one. He was off SM from March 13-29, so he's already been let go.

Christian Bishop

IG: @mrchristianbishop
Facebook: Christian Bishop
Twitter: @mrcbishop

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 904_10156362963345511_6500222942507774096_ntruelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 ZyQs51Yk_400x400

ETA: He has fb comments welcoming him back from somewhere and just based on SM, he didn't have his phone.

Last edited by grace8136 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:34 am

WOW, awesome job Grace!!  Where are you getting all these guys from?  LOL.

ETA: So this means that he could of been let go at the end of epi 3 or had the first ID on the 27th and let go then.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:07 am

Following the breadcrumbs that Grace started and found 2 more guys.

Kyle Kiesel

IG:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KyleKiesel
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kyle.c.kiesel
Vine: https://vine.co/u/1156044957895819264

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 10372710

Kyle retweeted a tweet that was made on March 24 is following and being followed by Christian Bishop
Kyle is also a friend of Christians on Facebook
=====================================================

Micah Chiusano

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/micah.chiusano?fref=ts
IG: http://websta.me/n/micahchiusano
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ItsMicahC

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 11224710
truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 12042610

Off twitter from feb 24 to mar 22, now being followed by Christian Bishop

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:13 am

^ Those two guys favorited tweets on March 17th and March 18th. If they are on the show, they had to have been eliminated on night 1 since the first episode was filmed on the 16th into the morning of the 17th.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:18 am

That second guy is cuuuuute. Shame if he was on for just a night.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:42 pm

Auntie - I found Christian by looking at Will Haduch's followers on twitter.

ETA: Not sure about Kyle, but I think Micah is just a friend of Christian's. Here's a comment on Micah's fb from back in October.

Christian Bishop Bout it
October 20, 2015 at 10:43pm

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl