SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 54 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:03 am

Discuss sleuth potential contestants here.

Diana wrote:Oh great, the new bachelor ..
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nfl-star-aaron-rodgers-brother-jordan-to-appear-on-the-bachelorette-w166344

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:13 am

@giaamariaaa Feb 22
One of my moms best friend's son is going on the next bachelorette & I'm just really confused why my mom never bothered introducing me??Thks

@Megan_SC Feb 29
@beccatilley5 I hope you’re the Bachelorette! I nominated my friend for the show, he made the cut, and he will only do it if it's you Smiley

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by NCGalBecca Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:31 pm

T$ ‏@shmessssa 24h24 hours ago
OMG OMG OMFG. My BFF Ron is gonna be on the next season if bachelorette! I CANT WAIT TO WATCH HIM BE FAMOUS

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:44 pm

Okay, I have really, really dumb question. I know people on here are phenomenal at sleuthing, so I was just curious how they are so good at identifying potential, or even actual contestants before RS and various tabloids identify them? Do they look at the individuals who post the tweets like the above and look through who they follow to see if they can identify the contestant or even DM them to find out?

Sorry, I've just found the sleuthing on here fascinating. TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:50 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Okay, I have really, really dumb question. I know people on here are phenomenal at sleuthing, so I was just curious how they are so good at identifying potential, or even actual contestants before RS and various tabloids identify them? Do they look at the individuals who post the tweets like the above and look through who they follow to see if they can identify the contestant or even DM them to find out?

Before RS we sleuthed just about every single contestant, filming locations, FRC and so on. During Jake's season, there was only one that we couldn't find any info on until just before the premier. It takes a lot of time, it's a lot of work, and it's so rewarding. Finding those tweets is a great start to uncovering someone. You pretty much stalk everyone you can to come up with a clue. You might come across someone in the followings, that tweeted a lot then suddenly stopped. We put them in the Potential thread to keep track of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:58 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Okay, I have really, really dumb question. I know people on here are phenomenal at sleuthing, so I was just curious how they are so good at identifying potential, or even actual contestants before RS and various tabloids identify them? Do they look at the individuals who post the tweets like the above and look through who they follow to see if they can identify the contestant or even DM them to find out?

Good question and one I would like to know.

Seems these days people on SM have an extraordinary need to share.... gossip or information. Nothing is ever a surprise. RS said he gets a lot of emails and info from folks. Some people have #TheBachelor to follow on their timeline to get Bachelor related updates, etc.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Before RS we sleuthed just about every single contestant, filming locations, FRC and so on. During Jake's season, there was only one that we couldn't find any info on until just before the premier. It takes a lot of time, it's a lot of work, and it's so rewarding. Finding those tweets is a great start to uncovering someone. You pretty much stalk everyone you can to come up with a clue. You might come across someone in the followings, that tweeted a lot then suddenly stopped. We put them in the Potential thread to keep track of them.

Just to add:
if a perfect stranger pm'ed asking info out of the blue--I would send them on a wild goose chase or block/ignore them. But then--my privacies would be set so that those I do not know can't find me and pester me anyway.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Caila more or less could have been cast for Ben's season to potentially make her the Bachelorette and possibly the same with Jubilee. They both had intro videos.
Caila had a very decent edit with only a few moments of uncertainty of not being able to love Ben back.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Idlemess wrote:Caila more or less could have been cast for Ben's season to potentially make her the Bachelorette and possibly the same with Jubilee. They both had intro videos.
Caila had a very decent edit with only a few moments of uncertainty of not being able to love Ben back.

IA - IMO that will be her story line. She'll meet someone she's afraid she's going to hurt and not be able to love back because she is too guarded, meanwhile he sweeps her off her feet!

We should have a storyboard thread. truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Haven't looked further into them to see if they'll actually be valid or will pan out and lead to someone that will actually be on the show.  I'm putting them here so I don't loose them and will know where they are when I do have time. giggling  If someone wants to or has time before I get to it, have at it! bestbud!

Tyler Sroczynski
‏@TylerSroczynski
Thanks for all the support everyone. I've applied and been selected to be on the next season of the Bachelorette!
Source

chase  ‏@chasevwag
Just found out I'm on the next season of The Bachelorette. So blessed. So moved. Can't believe this is my life. @BacheloretteABC
Source

queende_ @deniserocha73
My boss's nephews on next season of the bachelorette  truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1f602  weak
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:52 pm

If anyone would like to look further into the tweets I posted, feel free Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Chase seems nice, but really young, so probably just joking.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 54 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl