SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:54 am

bblake wrote:https://www.facebook.com/luka.filkins?ref=br_rs isn't this him? his fb is still active. he's good looking though, i hope he's on.

Cute, I wouldn't mind him on my to for a few weeks ;)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:00 am

NCGalBecca wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:
caro
‏@serendipityacm
When Luka pinky promises you that he's gonna give you a shoutout on the bachelorette next year #tenniscoachesbecool

There is a tennis instructor / pro in ATL named Luka Filkins. Handsome guy. Looks to be about 28 per his FB. Instagram is private and Twitter is old.  

He shut his FB page down yesterday...interesting timing.  He's an art major..into photography, sports and the arts.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Luka1a10

Wow to this one.  Hope he's on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm a wannabe fortune teller, I don't have a crystal ball but this guy is good looking. He'll go far in my estimated two month guess.

The f/book link works for me too. Reminds me of JoJo, changing his profile pic a few days before leaving for filming?

Don't you think it's fairly common to clean up SM before any of them are announced?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:57 am

He's pretty easy to look at. Might even be F1 material, if JoJo is the Bachelorette. I mean he looks like a better-looking version of her ex and is a mix between sporty and arty. Sounds perfect.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:25 am

Wow! This guy is hot!
It's not going to be a pain to watch Jojo's season...
Looking forward to seeing the connection between these two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:28 am

He is SO hot. Woah. I can't wait to see Jojo's style and taste, this is going to be awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:53 am

@Megan_SC  2h2 hours ago
Good luck @mccarm14! Praying for you!

This portion may be better suited for the "Potential Lead" thread, but the latest person she is following is JoJo and she also retweeted @BachelorSpoilerfans tweet about JoJo being the Bachelorette.

Is there any updated info about Ronny?

Last edited by DebutAlbum on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:53 am

The guy is hot and not to dampened eye candy here but I like to see more than looks. Plenty of cute douchebags out there who wants to be on this show to promote themselves

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Does anybody know the process for picking the contestants ? Have they solidified contestants before the 'ette has signed or are they picking guys that might fit better with the chosen lead? It would be so interesting to know how this is done.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:54 pm

They used to have a pool of cast to refer to, if needed. I don't know if they still do this, but would suspect they do.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:58 pm

I've heard they pick most of the cast BEFORE they officially pick the lead. But they do have a few people in mind that might be the lead. Then they prob do a few switches/additions specific to the lead when they know for sure.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They used to have a pool of cast to refer to, if needed. I don't know if they still do this, but would suspect they do.

Sharleen also confirmed that they sometimes call in contestants that applied for previous seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl