SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Booooooooo, not wanting this to be all about Jordan. Hopefully things change and he leaves like Brooks did. Him being on the show at all, is just a setup IMO. I DONT WANT HIM AS THE BACHELOR NONONO. I just want it to be a regular guy, not semi famous guy. At least this means Luke or maybe another great guy that's left can be the Bachelor.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:22 pm

I would never trust a semi famous person who goes to this show.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:58 pm

But as I don't think JoJo was in it for love (I think that would be a nice side benefit to her) I think this match makes sense for her and no I don't see it lasting. (happy to be wrong)

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:Since Jordan is reminding some of Josh and JoJo is reminding some of MeAndI, JorJo can be the next Jodi! That is unless Jordan pulls a Brooks like I'm hoping he does. Come on, TPTB, give me something that isn't totally predictable this season. cheeky

If Jordan pulls a Brooks, then who will Jojo's Chris be? question

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:37 pm

FLChica wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Since Jordan is reminding some of Josh and JoJo is reminding some of MeAndI, JorJo can be the next Jodi! That is unless Jordan pulls a Brooks like I'm hoping he does. Come on, TPTB, give me something that isn't totally predictable this season. cheeky

The first 1on1 guy gives me Chris vibes... though pre-season vibes are understandably hit and miss. He's the "kind of mysterious" one according to MF's tweet. I wonder if he's also the guy RS is having difficulty confirming.  

I'm not attached to Jojo and honestly can't see myself rooting for a couple out of this (especially Jordan/Jojo). That would be funny though.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:24 pm

mmmmm lot of buzzz about this guy. methinks wayyyyyyyyyyy too much and not necessarily deserved IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:37 pm

megaa wrote:
FLChica wrote:

The first 1on1 guy gives me Chris vibes... though pre-season vibes are understandably hit and miss. He's the "kind of mysterious" one according to MF's tweet. I wonder if he's also the guy RS is having difficulty confirming.  

I'm not attached to Jojo and honestly can't see myself rooting for a couple out of this (especially Jordan/Jojo). That would be funny though.

Yep, I'm rooting for 'first 1-on-1 guy' - I feel like JoJo's type is traditionally slicked back and smooth; used to running in upper social circles. JoJo being very into Jordan was a given. So it'd be really nice if there was a twist and she ends up with someone atypical to her type; maybe a bit goofy but still very into her. I don't know, he ('first 1-on-1 guy') just gives me good vibes (apologies if this has trailed off-topic!)
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:But as I don't think JoJo was in it for love (I think that would be a nice side benefit to her) I think this match makes sense for her and no I don't see it lasting.  (happy to be wrong)

I thought the minute Jordan was on the show and that Jojo was not over Chad.. my guess is that she would pick Jordan only to break up with him and run back to Chad at some point.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:18 pm

Or a genuine connection could develop between JoJo and Jordan regardless of alternative motive for doing the show for both. So I won't judge till I see how their connection unfolds...who knows what will happen

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49b  swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Why should Jordan run? I'm getting the implication that he's too good for her. How so?

I find his motives a little suspect, so naturally I think this makes them a good match laugh out loud.

swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:52 pm

Diana wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:From RS' update today:  
I’m hearing that this season is the JoJo and Jordan show, and everyone else can see it.
We all called that one the day he was announced.
So boring and predictable.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Yes, indeed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena