SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:07 pm

From RS Daily Links today:
Still waiting to find out who the 4th guy is that’s getting a hometown, but I can tell you that Jordan Rodgers is getting one. His parents live in Chico, CA so I would expect the hometown to take place there. However, for those expecting Aaron and Olivia to show up, it’s probably not gonna happen. Mainly because Jordan and Aaron don’t have much of a relationship, and well, neither do Aaron/Olivia with his family. Draw your own conclusions as to why.

Well that may disappoint some people but I'm glad it will be about JoJo and Jordan and NOT his brother.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:13 pm

Please don't choose him JoJo. This going to be so messy if she does.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Does anyone know what RS is talking about with Jordan and Aaron's relationship and with the family?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:27 pm

I figured they couldn't be that close to Aaron considering Luke and Jordan post about each other frequently and it seems like they're best friends, which is sweet. I've seen YouTube videos from just three or so years ago of Jordan and Aaron together, so I wonder if it has anything to do with Aaron's relationship with Olivia. RS was sure to say that "Aaron/Olivia don't have much of a relationship with his family" so I tend to think it might be about that relationship.

But I too also like that this HTD should be just about JoJo and Jordan.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:12 pm

Do you guys know why they don't have a relationship and why picking him would be messy?

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:37 pm

I don't have any inside information, so this post is solely just my opinion.

I don't see how it would be any messier than any other relationship that comes out of this show. It's a gamble each time the lead gets engaged at the end of this silly thing. Chances are it won't last and other times lighting strikes and it will last. She's taking a risk, just like any other lead, with whoever she picks.

I certainly don't think Aaron hates his family and that there's zero connection. Perhaps there is someone else that can give more details about the dynamic between Aaron and his family. From the little I've seen, it appears Aaron is gone a lot, but his parents seem to have a fun/loving relationship, and Jordan and his brother Luke appear to be extremely close. Luke just posted to social media about missing Jordan the other day. Luke seems to have a really driven girlfriend that seems to be doing great things judging by her social media accounts. They're also a faith based family, which is nice to see too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:08 pm

I have no idea how reliable this is.

teezowens.com

Sometimes girlfriends can cause a divide between families, and according to our source, Olivia Munn has done exactly that. Here’s what our tipster has to say,” Aaron Rodgers and his family are rumored to be in the middle of a big rift and it has everything to do with Olivia Munn. The issue seems to be especially between older brother Luke and His girlfriend Lindsay Davis and Aaron and Olivia. It all boiled over when Francis Blay, a long time friend of both of them, got married. Aaron was supposed to be a groomsmen and at the last second bowed out as a groomsman and didn’t show up at all. This led Luke to post a collage on Instagram of wedding pics, but it’s the caption and the hashtags that give it away #realfriendsshowup #neverfogetwhereyoucamefrom. It’s also been noted by greenbay fans in multiple forums that after Olivia told the world about her and Aaron’s sex life, Aaron’s parents began only showing up to games last year that Olivia was not at. Aaron has now unfollowed both his brothers on Twitter” I’m surprised Aaron is choosing Munn over his Fam.-TO Read more at: https://tr.im/e0kXQ

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Too much D-R-A-M-A. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 2292733854

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:11 pm

Diana wrote:Please don't choose him JoJo. This going to be so messy if she does.

Why? Because of the backlash they are supposed to get? I don't think it's fair when we haven't a clue what Jojo and Jordon will look like together. Maybe they have somethings genuine going on. Luke, from what I gathered so far, seems fun loving. Maybe Jojo is attracted to this trait of his?
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:19 pm

I don't really care, but I don't really like Olivia Munn. I read part of her book once and she seems odd, not really a nice wholesome girl. Maybe they don't like her....

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Maybe they don't like her publicly discussing her sex life with their son. LOL cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Eerily similar to you all know what. Complete with SM douchebaggery and shade throwing. Dang. laugh out loud

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena