SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 am

^ But do we know that Jordan is going to do that?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 03, 2016 10:51 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ But do we know that Jordan is going to do that?

Good reminder!!! Obviously we do not know how any of the guys or JoJo will act this season. There just seems not much else to talk about. I am ready for DWTS to end and Bachelor to begin.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 03, 2016 11:24 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO it's completely different if Olivia wants to talk about her sex life or what not, as it is HER life, than she and her relationship be brought up as bs drama due to Jordan being on this show. Olivia isn't going to be compensated, but she's already part of the drama RS is spilling re Jordan. Perhaps Jordan's own sl would be so boring, so he has to drag his more famous brother and the brother's gf to his sl, to bring interest to himself. Jmo.
Honestly, so what? Olivia isnt the first or last girl that's out there in the media for whatever reason. I felt silly even writing that sentence. Poor Olivia, maybe her gorgeous boyfriend and piles of money can soothe her for all the mental anguish she'll experience with her bfs bro going on a reality show.

I don't like anyone using other people as their dramatic sl or means to more attention. It's just crappy IMO. It doesn't matter how much fame and money Olivia and her bf have, it's just wrong to throw all the family fall outs and drama out there to make Jordan stand out more. It makes Jordan seem less interesting to me tbh.

But we haven't seen the show yet.
I have to admit I didn't know who Olivia Munn was until she was dating Aaron Rodgers then I googled her. She probably welcomes all kinds of publicity since she is a celebrity. Jmo.
We don't even know if Jordon will bring her name up on the show. He has to mention Aaron since they are brothers. But the brother's girlfriend? I am not sure, only time will tell. Again, jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 03, 2016 11:34 am

HKYeah, just me personally, but until we see Jordan play the Aaron or Olivia card then this is all wild speculation of what might happen. IF and that is a big IF Jordan starts overly using them let's comment, but assuming he will just makes an a** out of you and me.swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 03, 2016 12:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ But do we know that Jordan is going to do that?

I'm just basing it on RS gossip. He's getting his info from somewhere.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 03, 2016 1:06 pm

^^^ And my guess is it's not coming from Jordan's camp as he hasn't been overly positive about Jordan.  So like with much of anything RS says that is his opinion with no facts or evidence to back it up, I just acknowledge the info exists, but not place much stock in it.  There may be truth to it, but until we hear it from more than him, not going to hold it against Jordan.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 03, 2016 1:15 pm

^

That's true too. I'm just looking for reasons to be 'outraged' right now, it's still so long until the show starts. Let me have my Jordan outrage, people. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^ And my guess is it's not coming from Jordan's camp as he hasn't been overly positive about Jordan.  So like with much of anything RS says that is his opinion with no facts or evidence to back it up, I just acknowledge the info exists, but not place much stock in it.  There may be truth to it, but until we hear it from more than him, not going to hold it against Jordan.  JMO.

Exactly and not only that, but everything RS has said about Jordan and Aaron has been very basic. One look at Jordan and Luke's social media accounts and you can tell they're extremely close. You can also tell there's little to no mention of Aaron on their accounts. Also, if you Google it there's an article or two from the past couple of years that state the Rodger's family aren't a fan of Olivia.

That matches up with what RS has said. Aaron and Olivia aren't close to the rest of the Rodgers family. For all we know, he's not getting information from anyone and he's simply putting the pieces together much like anyone can do by looking on social media and searching on Google.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 03, 2016 1:31 pm

I agree with you Ash about RS. He just puts 2 + 2 together like we try to do here by reviewing their social media when he has no specific "source".  He has to have something to say to get people to go to his site.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 03, 2016 2:02 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:^

That's true too. I'm just looking for reasons to be 'outraged' right now, it's still so long until the show starts. Let me have my Jordan outrage, people. giggling

I don't have any outrage for you, but one thing that I hope doesn't happen this season is that there becomes an assumption that every other guy is a default if Jordan is not there for JoJo. I hope that if he's not F1, it's because JoJo didn't want him to be and I think that's actually possible, not just something she would be pretending about. I'm neutral on him which could change in either direction, but as of now, I don't see anything so special that makes me think the others would just be defaults.

I'm in the camp that Olivia Munn does not give a rat's azz about this silly show or RS. I'll be surprised if Jordan is name dropping her in.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 03, 2016 2:15 pm

I think that aside from reading gossip and spoilers, it's possible to take a look at these guys sm accts and form your own opinion about them. There is zero evidence from Jordan's sm that suggests that his life is all about Aaron, talk less of his GF. He is living his life as Jordan Rodgers, and not Jordan, Aaron's brother. Other people have casted him in that role.

IF he name drops, I'll be shocked! In fact, I'm willing to bet that won't happen. IF Aaron's name comes up, it won't be because Jordan was trying to win points.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2016 3:09 pm

sdmom wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Honestly, so what? Olivia isnt the first or last girl that's out there in the media for whatever reason. I felt silly even writing that sentence. Poor Olivia, maybe her gorgeous boyfriend and piles of money can soothe her for all the mental anguish she'll experience with her bfs bro going on a reality show.

I don't like anyone using other people as their dramatic sl or means to more attention. It's just crappy IMO. It doesn't matter how much fame and money Olivia and her bf have, it's just wrong to throw all the family fall outs and drama out there to make Jordan stand out more. It makes Jordan seem less interesting to me tbh.

But we haven't seen the show yet.
I have to admit I didn't know who Olivia Munn was until she was dating Aaron Rodgers then I googled her. She probably welcomes all kinds of publicity since she is a celebrity. Jmo.
We don't even know if Jordon will bring her name up on the show. He has to mention Aaron since they are brothers. But the brother's girlfriend? I am not sure, only time will tell. Again, jmo.
I watch football. I am not a football freak, but I watch with my DH when he is watching. 
I had an idea of who Aaron Rodger is, but couldn't tell you what team he plays for as it's not "my" teams. I had no idea who Olivia Munn is other than what I have read here, and honestly don't care to. 
I think there are an awful lot of viewers similar to myself. I don't think the majority care or think much about it and the entire situation. JMOAA.
During past seasons, during HTD's siblings boy/girl friends are not involved in the dates. Heck--we hardly got a glimpse of JoJo's own sister last season at her HTD. I don't expect this season to differ.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena