SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Mon May 23, 2016 1:17 am

Good for Brandon. Hope more of his friends come out and defends him. I don't know if any, or all of what RS said about Jordan is true but I doubt that RS has any reliable proof.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon May 23, 2016 1:29 am

I saw a preview link, does anyone know who the mystery contestant guy is who was from a previous season?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon May 23, 2016 1:37 am

Jolena wrote:I saw a preview link, does anyone know who the mystery contestant guy is who was from a previous season?

It's Jake. Not a big deal. He's a family friend and just there for a few mins.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Mon May 23, 2016 3:42 am

Jordan is back on twitter, go Jojo! sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1710264613

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 12:13 pm

everly wrote:One of Jordan's good friends responded to RS about what he wrote about Jordan

Brandon Fricke ‏@fricke_brandon  May 19
@RealitySteve you might want 2 get some more reliable sources. I could write a more factual article connecting the #clintons to #JFKjr death

He also clarified he didn't know the winner when someone asked if he was referring to the results or Jordan being a player

Brandon Fricke ‏@fricke_brandon  May 19
@kategant7 Idk results but I could redline nearly the entire 2nd pg when he starts talking about Jordan @RealitySteve has no clue just jaded

This is hilarious. Giving RS a run for his money. This is why RS is so rude with his opinion of contestants. It's when family and friends do this to him and don't want to play his game. Happens all the time.

Good for Brandon for speaking out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 12:22 pm

I mean, I heard some of the things he mentioned about Jordan from a friends of mine that is a Vandy grad and was friends with some of the football players when Jordan was in school. But that was his personality a few years ago, and it's totally possible that he has changed. Where I would be hesitant with RS' column is that he mentions Jordan currently has that type of personality. For me, I just keep going back to when he said Becca's sisters/family were running their mouths to EVERYONE about a potential hometown date, when I know for a FACT that was not the case. His "sources" on Becca were awful, so it's not out of the question that his "sources" on Jordan and who he currently is and what his motives were could also be crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 23, 2016 12:27 pm

While I have no issues believing that Jordan is smooth with the ladies, how can RS really say he has proof of the things he mentioned in his column about Jordan? What could he have besides word of mouth from the two women and possibly text messages? In regards to him wanting to be the bachelor and planning on leaving on his own at some point, while that is not difficult to believe, what proof could he have of that? Since it appears his family and close friends aren't opening their mouths to RS, did he hear that from an acquaintance or someone not that close to Jordan?

RS words mean very little to me. If these women come forward to the press with actual proof, then I'll believe it. Until then I'll watch and see how he is with JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Ash, you're in my brain as always this season. If Jordan is so bad, where are the women?! The spreads in Us Weekly detailing all the sordid drama? Maybe they're coming but for now it's Steves word against Jordan's and Jo's also essentially since she chose him. IMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 23, 2016 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinion)

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 23, 2016 12:47 pm

@DebutAlbum, my limited experience around a major college's athletic program was that about 90% of the male athletes in our major sports were this way. To be in your late teens and early 20s and have many very attractive females throwing themselves at you, why resist? If they don't lie about it to me it is an exchange fairly given. The females are usually getting soemthinng they want too. There were actual female fangrouos as recognized organizations at my alma mater for football, basketball and baseball. Swimming was big there too so they may have had one as well. Most of us jokingly called them the respective sports hoes. It just was the way it was. One of my residents dated the backup QB until he got injured and then dumped him for the next guy. She was amazingly beautiful and he couldn't provide what she wanted anymore.

I don't know that Jordan was any different, did he grow up and out of it? I don't know, I don't care. I don't see him lying as there wouldn't be any point. But that is just my opinion.

I do know RS is a troll and has lied and stretched minor things to large things and stated them as fact. So I chose not to believe anything he says without proof and someone told him does not equate proof to me.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 1:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote: snipped

I do know RS is a troll and has lied and stretched minor things to large things and stated them as fact. So I chose not to believe anything he says without proof and someone told him does not equate proof to me.

All JMO.

IA - One of the main reason's this forum insists on using IMO, because if it isn't proven 100% and then some, then it's not fact.

So if we are referring to JoJo chose Jordan, it's followed by IMO unless we get a snapchat of them in bed talking about football.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 23, 2016 1:33 pm

I personally have no opinion on who JoJo chose and am not taking blogger boy's word as fact.

I think it could be any of the F3 and am looking forward to seeing her interact and get to know them. 

The caps from tonight show an immediate chemistry with Jordan, so IMO they will be fun to watch together. But I am not counting out anyone else because of it. Between her own experience and her brother's dating on reality tv, I don't expect JoJo to allow lust at first sight to keep her from getting to kno the other guys. 

But if she was feeling frisky with Jordan, good for her getting a kiss. Ben and Lauren are revered as perfect and they made out at the Epi two cocktail party, so go JoJo get your first make out even earlier. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Not that big of a deal, but anytime I find something a little interesting, I'll post it. Jordan just started following Becca on IG, who is one of JoJo's best friends. Becca just posted a really cute video of her and JoJo to her social media accounts too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena