SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Not that big of a deal, but anytime I find something a little interesting, I'll post it. Jordan just started following Becca on IG, who is one of JoJo's best friends. Becca just posted a really cute video of her and JoJo to her social media accounts too.

The forum, imo, is glad that you do post something. That's how we roll. Sleuthing!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by everly Mon May 23, 2016 4:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Not that big of a deal, but anytime I find something a little interesting, I'll post it. Jordan just started following Becca on IG, who is one of JoJo's best friends. Becca just posted a really cute video of her and JoJo to her social media accounts too.

I noticed that too. Becca is the only Bach alum he follows that is not one of the guys from his season which I thought was interesting.

I don’t think Robby follows Becca but he does follow Leah Block and Emily Ferguson. Robby and Jordan also follow each other.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 23, 2016 4:07 pm

Jordan is on Snapchat now too: rogue11
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 23, 2016 5:40 pm

All this stuff doesn't mean anything of course but I like seeing that Jordan is at least taking the ro/show(mance) seriously in sm.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon May 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Alanna wrote:All this stuff doesn't mean anything of course but I like seeing that Jordan is at least taking the ro/show(mance) seriously in sm.

I like seeing it too.. Just maybe we will see a true romance. That's always a bonus.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 23, 2016 6:26 pm

Lindsay is in California and I guess so is his brother Luke. I wonder if Jordan is watching with the family.

She retweeted Jordan's tweet below.

@LindsayLuvDavis · 1h1 hour ago  Los Angeles, CA

Lindsay Davis Retweeted Jordan Rodgers
@thelukerodgers and I are so proud of his brother Jordan on @BacheloretteABC tune in tonight!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 7:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:Jordan is on Snapchat now too: rogue11

Wow, and this after I posted earlier today unless we get a snapchat of them in bed talking football, nothing is for sure. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 23, 2016 7:51 pm

laugh out loud yeah if they can keep quiet on Snap without giving out clues then props to him & JoJo!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 1f49c

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 8367-910 sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 I_got_13 sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 E5kqdm15 sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 8:00 pm

I just want to sleuth as much as possible! No dead give aways please. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Jordan just favorited this:

@jacwalters: Not happy with reality Steve's writing about @JRodgers11 ... Give the guy a break

ETA: just noting that Jordan also just followed Tanner on Twitter. Could be nothing, but JoJo just spent the weekend with Tanner and Jade.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon May 23, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 23, 2016 8:11 pm

I had Jury Duty for half of the day. Doesn't the judge know The Bachelorette is on tonight? laugh out loud Anyway, bring on the Jorjo show! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 8:20 pm

Jordan just liked a pic of JoJo on IG from a fan account that tagged him. The pic and caption is a repost of what she posted an hour ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena