SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 11:43 am

I don't feel sorry for any of them. If you are going to split with someone to be on this show, then you tell them upfront, that's what you're doing.

The ex is referring to cheating. IMO it has nothing to do with going on the show but more of what has gone down in the past.

The fact that he specifically said he mistakenly let football take over his love life is probably what ticked her off. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 24, 2016 12:22 pm

ITA, IMO him rewriting the what went down between them ticked her off. If he's going to use their relationship on the show, then tell what happened, including the cheating.

I'm all for people spilling the beans if they're bought up on the show. Why the heck not? Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue May 24, 2016 12:41 pm

I mean Jordan is only 27, that is what most guys do especially those into sports, they have women throwing themselves at them. I bet the ex was still holding out hope of a future reconciliation. She seems not over him hence the outburst on IG. It probably stings he is moving on and watching his chemistry with Jojo didn't help matters.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49b  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 24, 2016 12:42 pm

I know plenty of men in their 25-30's who are not players, that is not an excuse. no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue May 24, 2016 12:49 pm

IIRC contestants wait to share info such as cheating, divorce, children, "famous" siblings, etc. until some kind of relationship has been formed. I doubt viewers expect full disclosure at the meat-n-greet. IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 24, 2016 12:58 pm

FLChica wrote:IIRC contestants wait to share info such as cheating, divorce, children, "famous" siblings, etc. until some kind of relationship has been formed. I doubt viewers expect full disclosure at the meat-n-greet. IMHO.

Then they don't need to bring up their past relationship up on the show either. Most contestants don't even mention their ex or past relationship, it's not necessary at all. Behind their 'intro sl' is another human being, and using their mutual past on the show is a bit douchey, especially if the contestant treated the ex badly in the past. IMO it doesn't have to mean that the ex is even holding out hope for getting back together. It's just inconsiderate and hurtful. IMO.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Diana wrote:I know plenty of men in their 25-30's who are not players, that is not an excuse. no idea

Same. Also, there's sleeping with loads of women because you can and then there's cheating because you can. Those don't have to go hand in hand. If you want to sleep with multiple people then stay single, simple as that.

I'm not gonna judge Brittany just yet. She was just reacting to the BS she saw him spouting on national TV on her own SM account. Hardly means she's hung-up on him and trying to ride his fame. I might change my tune if she starts giving tabloid interviews, but for now she's just speaking her mind on her own SM and she's free to do that as far as I'm concerned.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 24, 2016 1:06 pm

What a total butterface this guy is. There were hotter guys she could have invested in. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 pm

If someone lied on national TV that I was involved with, I'm pretty sure I'd like to make it clear what really happened. If he was so into his football career and didn't cheat, I bet we wouldn't have seen that tweet.

BTW I found it odd and someone can CMIIW, before he went into the mansion he said "nice seeing you". If I've never met anyone before, I'd say nice meeting you.

If I knew someone that I've met before, and see them again, I'd say nice seeing you.

I'd like to listen to that again, however not sure if I can find a viewable link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue May 24, 2016 1:32 pm

There's one thing I don't get. Let's say Jordan did cheat on her (which we don't know for sure, right?) Why was Brittany still following him and had his pictures on her social media until recently? If I were the one cheated on, I surely wouldn't have kept his pictures. I would have erased him from my life. Instead she deleted his pictures when she found out how far he had come on the show. Why now? Why not do it right after the breakup? Did she still hold onto some hope of reconciliation? Or did none of the cheating happen and she is just bitter and wants to get her name out there? (didn't Nikki's ex do something similar?)
This is all of course just speculation, thoughtsthat were going through my head, and IMO. Of course, I don't condone cheating, if he did cheat, he's an a** but if that's the case I understand her logic even less...
And as @FLChica said it, people don't talk about this stuff at the meet-n-greet or in an intro-video. I know that JJ told Kaitlyn that he cheated on his wife while she was pregnant with Gemma (?) but maybe someone remembers if he says something of that sort in his intro-video (if it was shown)?
Although, there's always a chance that Jordan changed. A lot can happen in 2 years. I hope he really fell for Jojo, or if he didn't change, that she's in on it. I liked Jo^3 connection and chemistry and think they make a cute couple but I'll still be catious with all these rumors flying around... I don't want to be burned again like I was with Andi/Josh...
*Ducking because I know this won't be a popular opinion*
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 1:36 pm

No need to duck. The similarities are very mysterious IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue May 24, 2016 1:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If someone lied on national TV that I was involved with, I'm pretty sure I'd like to make it clear what really happened. If he was so into his football career and didn't cheat, I bet we wouldn't have seen that tweet.

BTW I found it odd and someone can CMIIW, before he went into the mansion he said "nice seeing you". If I've never met anyone before, I'd say nice meeting you.

If I knew someone that I've met before, and see them again, I'd say nice seeing you.

I'd like to listen to that again, however not sure if I can find a viewable link.

See, I found it odd that he said "finally!" when he got out of the limo, as if they had been talking about meeting for some time...
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena