SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:41 pm

Oh goodness. No wonder she's tired.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Awesome! A babymoon in Palm Springs.

@SeanLowe09: Pretty sure women are holding secret meetings to create things like the "babymoon". I fell victim to the plot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Awesome they are taking one last trip. He could call it a combo birthday trip too.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:45 pm

And then there's the push present in a couple months. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:01 pm

Hah! This time they'll actually be able to get out in Palm Springs! It is lovely there this time of year.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:13 pm

It'll be in the 90's next week. I suggested the aerial tramway. So pretty up there.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:19 pm

The tramway is great! The pool will be lovely, too, wherever they're staying- in the daytime and at night.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:14 pm

He's at it again

Working for the weekend am I right? Also, I'm annoying her. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:52 pm

^Lol.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:53 pm

That Sean is hilar!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:29 pm

I must say, I think I'd smack him if he didn't stop. But she might love it.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:11 pm

If they have a son she's going to have two annoying boys to raise. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4