SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:44 pm

@SeanLowe09: Thirty has never looked so sexy! Early birthday celebration for this lil mama. @ Benjamin… instagram.com/p/BEuiNs3gkDD/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:41 am

A little [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pic from Matty K. Posting it just because I like the picture.

Funny how things change! One day it's the three musketeers, the next there's another little nugget on the way! Congrats to @catherinegiudici and @seanloweksu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:19 pm

If you look closely, you can see baby's hand. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Lol. He's just a regular comedian.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:57 pm

^^ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:16 pm

Yeah... that baby is not going to be small....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Miss Preggy (6 vs 30 weeks) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:39 pm

She truly looks incredible.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:57 pm

Aww. So I'm not a math person but if I counted right she was in the very early stages back on Oct. 11th. Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:11 pm

^^ I think only about a couple weeks in.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:37 pm

Linds911 wrote:Aww. So I'm not a math person  but if I counted right she was in the very early stages back on Oct. 11th. Hugesmile

Not to be creepy laugh out loud but if she's 30 weeks she likely conceived around the time that you met her. She would've tested positive in late Oct (at roughly 4 weeks).

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:42 pm

Lol pregnancy weeks are so weird!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4