SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:24 pm

I don't really follow these two much, but was just reading her baby is fairly large. I pray she has an easy delivery. I can not fathom having an 8 lb baby or larger as your first! Yikes!

Back to top Go down

Repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by heather_m_s Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:29 pm

Max64 wrote:I don't really follow these two much, but was just reading her baby is fairly large.  I pray she has an easy delivery.  I can not fathom having an 8 lb baby or larger as your first!  Yikes!

my older brother was almost 12lbs, and I was over 10. He was so big lengthwise that they had to put him diagonally into the newborn container thing at the hospital. Oh, and she had us both naturally, no C-section. Granted, my mother isn't quite as petite as Catherine, but still. Here's hoping all goes well with her delivery! :Nod:

heather_m_s

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Hi Max and Heather. Good to see you. Sean was 9.5 lbs and Cat is pretty tiny so it must a little daunting for her. Honestly, I don't want to push anything bigger than a quarter out of my lady parts. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:51 pm

When you think you're the only bae by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:08 pm

Poor Lola laugh out loud. I must say I like this pic a lot. :bigsmile: It's getting real, guys.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:11 pm

Lola's face is just perfect. I'm gonna laugh every time I see this picture.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:23 pm

I love Lola's face...even when she's mad. laugh out loud

They need to get a pool. Consider it an investment, SeanCat,

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:25 pm

Nah, they have enough family and friends with pools around. Plus their backyard is already small.

The baby pool is kinda cute for now.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:31 pm

It is a small backyard, for sure. Alright, Peanut and Ellie are gonna have to duke it out for swimming/playing time.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:02 pm

At least one of them is awake (not including Sean) The first song baby will learn is the SpongeBob theme. Lol

Saturday at the Lowe's. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:43 pm

She needs to get it while she can. And Sponge Bob will probably be great to binge watch at 3 am. The good part about a big baby is that they get to the magic eleven pounds when they sleep more faster (because they have a great head start on that). But it will still feel like an eternity about 2 weeks in.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Awww

I just love him so much. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4