SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 7:50 pm

IG

seanloweksuMoving day! We needed more space for our growing family so we've decided to move into a bigger house. Didn't fully realize how much stuff my wife owns until we started packing. @SpareFoot made it super easy to find a full-service storage company to pick up and store all of our things.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 8:15 pm

CatherineGiudiciLowe ‏@clmgiudici  · 20m20 minutes ago  
I'll be at @KateWeiserChoc for the next two hours. Smiley Meet and sweet me there?  @loweco_

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Lol. That's exactly what I would be doing. Ice cream, mmmm.

Come see my beautiful wife at @kateweiserchocolate tonight showing off @lowe_co. I'll be here eating ice cream sandwiches (Not featured: my beautiful wife). by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 06, 2016 1:16 pm

Harsh. Lol
These idiots are useless when it comes to moving. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! The Lowes have been quiet but Mark Kurian is in town. It's also possible they had a baby shower As today was listed on one of the registries. If someone in attendance posts something I'll be sure to bring it over. If not, gonna be a day early and wish all a Happy Mothers Day!!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Thanks for being on the look-out, umngirl. You and lipsis are da bomb!

I'm hoping our little mama is finding some good nap time. She's overbooked for sure!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat May 07, 2016 10:12 pm

Can you share which registries? I saw one with only a few items listed. Thanks!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Since they haven't shared them publicly I don't feel comfortable sharing which stores.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 07, 2016 11:16 pm

So cute
Couples Baby Shower Smiles Thank you @mixandmatchmama @andrewshull and all of our friends and family for celebrating Baby Lowe! We are loved by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 07, 2016 11:28 pm

aww!! Such a beautiful baby shower celebration with family and friends . Thanks for posting Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 07, 2016 11:47 pm

A huge thank you to my sister and brother-in-law for throwing our baby shower! Can't wait to go home and play with all my new toys. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Sun May 08, 2016 1:42 am

Catherine's dad posted a bunch of pictures on FB.

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4