SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by jcrbil Sat May 28, 2016 4:24 pm

She has been too much on the go IMO- and she still has her clothing line to send out (which as I recall she was going to personally package????) . Hope her friends band together to help her out.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Sat May 28, 2016 4:38 pm

^^ you're right. Isn't it mid June she is supposed to send out the orders?

Cynthia has classes until June 24th. I know she wants to be there and Cat wants her there so I hope, so long as it's healthy for both Cat and baby, that she can hang on til then, if she takes it easy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 4:40 pm

Yeah orders are being shipped out next month. Thankfully she has an intern who can do most of the work while she supervises. And then there's Sean of course.

I'm still liking my prediction of her giving birth at least 7-10 days early. Might even change it to more now.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Aww! Take it easy Mrs Lowe . Have some rest and relax.

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 28, 2016 6:19 pm

Good job Dr Lowe

Currently at the Lowe's... by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Good. All the girls are sleeping.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 28, 2016 8:51 pm

Oh mylanta!

Barfy and Swelly together 4eva When your boxer dog eats her blue booties and Mommy and Daddy have to induce vomiting in the front yard...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Oh man! Looks like Sean has two girls needing extra attention. Let's hope Ellie doesn't make it three!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 28, 2016 9:06 pm

At least Ellie doesn't have the blue booties.... they're going to have to spray those things to make them very unappetizing. I imagine the smell was somewhat better than the skunking they dealt with when they were back in LA.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun May 29, 2016 9:28 am

Oh no, I hope Cat doesn't have preeclampsia because it's no joke. A lot of bed rest, plain (not fried) potatoes with water can help.

It's funny when I saw a few comments on IG that they s/keep not-so-good stuff to themselves when there are some comments about them being "fake" when they post only "happy" stuff!

Sean and Catherine, you can't please everyone. You just do you, hear?

Happy Sunday SeanCatters!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 30, 2016 3:34 pm

Life is getting real at the Lowe's laugh out loud

@clmgiudici: The carseat is beating us. @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Just wait until they build the crib. I did think, when I had infants, the the inventor of the baby swing (electric, not requiring wind up) deserved the Nobel Peace Prize.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4