SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by StevAlimc Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:58 pm

Oh, goodie! looks like Storky is on it’s way?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by StevAlimc on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:23 pm

Yup, the best

This one is gonna be the best dad  Happy Father's Day, my sweet husband - thanks for knocking me up! We four ( BG, Dx2, Baby) love you @seanloweksu! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:29 pm

Such a dork but it's awesome. Peanut can make their debut any day now.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:37 pm

Yes indeed.

Dear Peanut,
The SeanCatPea fan forum is ready for you. Hurry up! We are excited to find out what our new family nickname will be.
Love, Us

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:44 pm

Haha..the bestest ever. Happy father's day Seanie.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:28 am

Okay, this one made me laugh out loud

@clmgiudici
My husband puts my pants on the same as everyone else. One leg at a time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:55 am

She's giving it to him good for the size of that little butterball. I can hardly wait- he/she will be so cute and sassy (eventually)- will get big personality from both sides!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:41 pm

Dear Peanut
I'm old and I'm tired. Please come soooon. I can't get any of my things done glued to information about you!
Thanks
Smartcat
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Awww hang in there Smartcat. Hopefully Peanut is chillin' in the belly and waiting for Lola Cynthia to get there.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Ok Ok I'll cool my heels and try to wait patiently for a healthy wonderful Peanut just around the corner :babies: beatingheart
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Awww

I'd follow him anywhere. (That includes watching him play a softball game at 38 weeks pregnant ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:21 pm

I'm gonna be like all the fans on IG and say, the way he looks at her is [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] seeing hearts :inlove

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4