SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:36 pm

This is just too cute not to post.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Very soon. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @lowe_co with @repostapp ・・・ A prophetic note. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:48 pm

^^ that is freakin adorable.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:52 pm

Snugs and Stripes by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:09 am

Aww.. Love Fest all day long. And the waiting game. Very soon....

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:40 am

What more could any little Peanut need but two parents so obviously in love. Those sweet faces will be the ones little peanut first sees and so full of love.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:31 pm

Still waiting...and eating

Breakfast date with this one. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:43 pm

She must not be feeling labor's coming soon, either, because it wouldn't be fun to have that in her stomach!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:07 pm

^^ I had the same thought. Just the same, hurry up Marms.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:11 pm

Well Monica gets there next week. So there house will be full with or without peanut next week.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:44 pm

A peek at their dining room. Looks like Sean is peeking too.

Our feature wall, featuring this stunning artwork by @cesarllamasart. Bam! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Love!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Love seeing that they are incorporating more color into their home. That artwork on that wall is awesome.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4