SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:27 pm

provenceguy wrote:Lipsis, I just posted on our "other" board that I would refrain from posting any more since I think you should have the honor of making the announcement once baby has arrived.

Bringing this post over for those who may not have seen it. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by vivi2 Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:29 pm

Me just got back too! My first 7 hrs, 2nd 3 hrs...., I'm getting a bit anxious now. Say something, Seanie!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:32 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:JMO but, if she was liking instagrams, she didn't deliver yet.  I would think she would be either exhausted from delivery and in no mood or ecstatic and not "liking" things outside of her own new world.  So to me, I am thinking she might have still been in hard labor at that time.  My bet is sometime this afternoon or early evening.

I agree with you.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Reminder this is a Fan thread. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:33 pm

Idk, in reality it hasn't even been a full day since Sean's tweet. Who knows when exactly she gave birth (if she has), that they may want s little family time. I think a day or two is completely reasonable in my mind before they announce it. JMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:39 pm

I agree umngirl but it's hard on us because Sean posted that she was in labor. Will have to hang on until they are ready to announce. And our Lipsis will spill the beans.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:44 pm

Deep breath everyone. I'm anxious too. We can exercise while we wait. Let's get cute and buff for lil Peanut. Lol we'll know when we know.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:48 pm

Maybe there is a people photo shoot going on about now? It would be great to see some wonderful baby and family photos? Just a hunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:51 pm

Well they mentioned the only camera in the delivery room would be Sean's phone but didn't talk about afterwards. I imagine with all the family and friends there it could just be delayed for that reason.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:53 pm

There's been a bunch of breaking news today. If the announcement was supposed to be an exclusive with a magazine like all Bachelor births have been, then it may have been bumped to a later time.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:54 pm

lipsis wrote:Deep breath everyone. I'm anxious too. We can exercise while we wait. Let's get cute and buff for lil Peanut. Lol we'll know when we know.

Sorry boss! I was hungry but better now w/some food in my tummy. laugh out loud.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Practicing deep breath relaxation exercises. but Vivi's idea of FOOD sounds even better. On to the liquid snacks while we wait. wine
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4