SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Oh you can absolutely use SM from your hospital bed. I was on a natural high afterwards and was in contact with friends and family on fb and facetime until exhaustion hit in laugh out loud.

If she's in labour, I imagine it's the tail end of it, and I don't think she'd be liking IGs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:38 pm

Maybe her labor started then slowed last night and they are waiting to see if they need to progress the labor.  I know Cat was hoping for a natural childbirth so she may be holding off wanting to any have any medicine to speed the labor.  This same thing happened to my DL and it was on and off for a couple of days. Then when hard labor kicked in and it went very fast.  I am sure Cat is fine and the baby too.  She is probably eager to be done with the labor. Prayers for them all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:01 pm

Still pacing....

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Lol. You aren't alone. Her dad's tweet makes it obvious to me the baby has arrived.

Honestly, they can keep pics to themselves for awhile. A gender and name would be nice through. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:16 pm

I agree. That tweet did seal the deal for me. Baby Lowe is here to freeload of his/her father for the next 18 or so years. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:19 pm

My niece had a baby last night and I just heard.... though it's unlikely that her baby will be announced on social media or in the media, still as family I didn't hear until this evening. So thanks to grandpa Cary for being so excited that he couldn't help himself- even if it was a cryptic message.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:21 pm

Shay posted a tweet in response to Sean's tweet from yesterday so I think that's more confirmation.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:22 pm

Don't they have a deal with a soap company.  You all know better than me.  It makes sense that the announcement might be tied to that?  They are interesting they should take this opportunity.  It will be exciting when the announcement and photos come.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Don't they have a deal with a soap company.  You all know better than me.  It makes sense that the announcement might be tied to that?  They are interesting they should take this opportunity.  It will be exciting when the announcement and photos come.

They have a one year deal with Dreft to document their lives as they went from expecting parents through that first year. I don't think Dreft will have first photo rights but definitely will post some along the way. At this point so think a mag has rights so they can't share quite yet.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:28 pm

Family tweets. What would we do without them? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:29 pm

^Lol. I knew Shay was good for something.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:35 pm

For Catherine's parents that is their first grandchild..so cute.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4