SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:15 pm

I agree that the SportsNation date is probably Jordan's.

Maybe he got the kiss on the first night too.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

help - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:23 pm

I'm just interested in who she's really looking for in a relationship. Last ex was a business man who was several years older so let's see how it all play out

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:24 pm

I can already see it now:

JoJo really likes Jordan, but isn't sure she can't trust his intentions with her and won't know if he'll ever love her as much as she loves him (if he make it that far)

But hey, I won't complain if he looks as good on television, if he is as funny as he appears to be in real life, and has good chemistry with JoJo laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I can already see it now:

JoJo really likes Jordan, but isn't sure she can't trust his intentions with her and won't know if he'll ever love her as much as she loves him (if he make it that far)

But hey, I won't complain if he looks as good on television, if he is as funny as he appears to be in real life, and has good chemistry with JoJo laugh out loud

I agree. Is he there for the right reason?! I feel that they are going to sizzle on screen. I don't find him handsome per se ( gasp!) but he is so darn funny and sexy. Attitude is everything. What are we to call them ..Jo-Jo? giggling  it's meant to be giggling  My hope though is that she falls for someone who is crazy about her.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:34 pm

I wonder if they would give Jordan a "Brooks" or "Frank" storyline.  Or even and "Ali" leaving for some other reason.  I just have a hard time envisioning him being the F1.  I could imagine him being the Bachelor if he is well liked by the viewing audience.  I think he has career aspirations which is not a bad thing.

I think JoJo is probably looking for someone like her brother Ben.  Successful in business and still likes to have a fun time but just like her brother will always be there for her 100%.  I cannot imagine JoJo wanting to leave Dallas because of her own business and close family ties.  I think whomever she chooses will need to be willing to relocate for her.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:37 pm

So do we think Jordan will reveal who he is, or will he keep quiet about his famous family?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:42 pm

I feel like TPTB are gonna make it story that he isn't sharing who his brother is and one of the other guys will rat him out to Jojo for the drama. Then Jordan will have this long talk with Jojo saying how he didn't tell her because he wonted her to see him for who he was and not who his brother is. Sounds like their MO.

help - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 87b72b10 help - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 86669110 help - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:47 pm

He was announced as a contestant several weeks ago so it's unlikely that she was not expecting him on night one. Possible but unlikely.

There is a chance that she doesn't recognise him and he keeps his full identity mum up introduces himself as a sports trainer or something. Pretty sure that the other guys will be fangirling and she will hear about it somehow.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:53 pm

Lily wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I can already see it now:

I agree. Is he there for the right reason?! I feel that they are going to sizzle on screen. I don't find him handsome per se ( gasp!) but he is so darn funny and sexy. Attitude is everything. What are we to call them ..Jo-Jo? giggling  it's meant to be giggling  My hope though is that she falls for someone who is crazy about her.
Yes to the sexy and funny part. Gotta love a guy that sings and dances with no inhibitions. That itself is sexy.

I do believe his appearance on the show is his audition for the next lead so could see an Ali type early exit storyline for him. In that case he doesn't need to make it all the way to the end but just have some positive drama along the way.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:27 pm

FWIW, Aaron has been calling out Twitter trolls during March Madness and tagged #TheBachelor in one of his tweets. I can't bring it over right now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:FWIW, Aaron has been calling out Twitter trolls during March Madness and tagged #TheBachelor in one of his tweets.  I can't bring it over right now.  

I found these two

Aaron Rodgers ‏@AaronRodgers12  Mar 16
Thanks for the advice. #RockChalk #Keanu #help #SXSW #TheBachelor #PADRAGE #encryption #RothConference #BrentsBack #TheViewUpHere #classy

Aaron Rodgers ‏@AaronRodgers12 Mar 16
I've got @MUHawks in the #NIT and @buttecollege in the #NCSBTGD finals. Good luck #RoadRunners #Keanu #springbreak #rodeo #TheBachelor
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Thanks, Elon! handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl