SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:44 pm

Ess okay everyone! Back during Ashley's season they released a clip of her sister thinking JP wasn't right for Ashley. She much preferred Ben, way more than Ben's mom prefers JoJo, and everything turned out okay! All this clip showed me is that the spoiler is correct and Lauren is the F1.

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:45 pm

But the same editing deficiencies has discounted Lauren too imo. To me, one of the main things that separates Lauren from Jojo is the intangible. The thing he can't explain. The IT factor of why you love someone beyond words. He has never explained Jojo with those sentiments no matter the connection they seem to have.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:48 pm

If Lauren is indeed F1, I feel really terrible for her.. Being somebody so family oriented, this must be bad to hear  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f62a
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ess okay everyone! Back during Ashley's season they released a clip of her sister thinking JP wasn't right for Ashley. She much preferred Ben, way more than Ben's mom prefers JoJo, and everything turned out okay! All this clip showed me is that the spoiler is correct and Lauren is the F1.

JMO.

I'm just really curious as of why they flipped Lauren's image no no
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Seo2 wrote:Can this get any more painful??! Poor Lauren.

Ben's dad might pick Lauren though

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:51 pm

limoncello wrote:If Lauren is indeed F1, I feel really terrible for her.. Being somebody so family oriented, this must be bad to hear   The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f62a
 Yes..Now is it wrong if I wish Jojo is the F1 ?  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f62e   The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f62a
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:53 pm

Wait, do we know for sure what side the podium is on in comparison to where each girl is standing? These close up shots don't make it clear, at least to me.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 87b72b10  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 86669110  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:53 pm

Miyala wrote:
mindless wrote:I figured she'd say JoJo, since this is what the episode description says: "Lauren B. makes a lasting first impression with Ben’s parents, but she must win over his dad in particular. Jo Jo, although a little nervous, also leaves his folks equally impressed. Her vulnerability especially appeals to Ben’s mother. "

I believe Jojo had it easier from the beginning, I mean his father was with the crew during their baseball game. I am sure he was found of their connection…

Ben's dad was there at the baseball game?!? You mean at Wrigley Field?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:53 pm

sophienette wrote:

I feel like I could laugh it off and get over a dad picking someone over me for their son but not a mom picking someone else. I don't know! Maybe that's just me though!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:53 pm

kraft33 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I feel like I could laugh it off and get over a dad picking someone over me for their son but not a mom picking someone else. I don't know! Maybe that's just me though!!

I agree.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:54 pm

see2love wrote:Does anyone think Ben's comment about his F1 been put through a lot is about Jojo being the F1 but having to deal with the spoilers pointing at Lauren? Maybe?
I just don't see how Lauren has been "put through hell" really....if she landed her man at the end. I know it was very difficult for both Lauren and JoJo to be sure. 
But it seems to me that Lauren was put through something more like purgatory, and JoJo was the one put through hell, IMO.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have a feeling as always, we are only hearing a part of a conversation or the conversation is being said before each girl has been seen.

I'm sure they've met both at that point, since she's saying "JoJo's way more my style". You don't say that if you haven't even met the other person. They're wearing the clothes from JoJo's MTP, so she must've been last. Then she says again in an ITM that she'd pick JoJo, but it's nothing personal. Ouch, but oh well. I'm glad Ben did his own picking.

BTW, in that small clip of Ben doing his breakup speech he's standing on the left side looking right. I don't think it's flipped because his hair seems to go the right way. If JoJo stands on the right then it makes sense.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+107
Pandora
albean99
bleuberry
anggilestari
mizzoufan