SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:31 am

Ok. So haven't we placed the rollerblading date as a week 2 activity hence the release of these stories are all out of sequence. I don't think we can safely use the release of the photos as a sequence indicator. Nice try Bachie.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iwantrichiesbanana Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:32 am

Sundy wrote:Ok. So haven't we placed the rollerblading date as a week 2 activity hence the release of these stories are all out of sequence. I don't think we can safely use the release of the photos as a sequence indicator. Nice try Bachie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Agreed. Just googled around for the sign in the top left hand corner (green logo) and came to this website here, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  -when you search for a club in Bass Hill, it comes up with this club here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - who use the rink called Dunc Gray Velodrome for training sessions (the only club in Bass Hill) - meaning that they are affiliated with cycling.org which sponsors the Velodrome, giving reason as to why their Cycling logo is in the hall behind the girls. When googling images of the Velodrome, it is the same as in the photos of the GD however they are just in the centre of the Velodrome to hide the cycling tracks behind (also giving reason as to why the blue and red drapes have been hung behind the girls). So the release of the photos are definitely just to throw us all off track! (pun intended) plotting

iwantrichiesbanana

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:07 am

Sundy wrote:Ok. So haven't we placed the rollerblading date as a week 2 activity hence the release of these stories are all out of sequence. I don't think we can safely use the release of the photos as a sequence indicator. Nice try Bachie.
Definitely rollerblading on March 23 so that helps that Nova spoiled it before these pics were released. I recall for S3 the photos in media were out of sequence as well. I think it is just based on when the media company releases the pics so then DM and other media buy them? (I think some of them are private on their site to can only be accessed by media).

Luckily we know when some of the dates are because they are time-stamped on diimex.com when they are taken. For the SD/SQT dates (Kiera for example) it is difficult to know it if was a single date or SQT or what week it was due to only being in one pic. Some things will just have to be crossed off when the show airs but still there's a lot that can be added to the filming schedule/timeline [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so hopefully we can work it all out bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:41 am

^^ I missed that group photo when looking before. We have some new girls. We should be getting close to 19 now
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:57 am

Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow! Awesome first post and sleuthing! clapping! Maybe we can match up girls who have threads. There seems to be some who don't have threads so they may have been eliminated Week 2 RC (so 3rd RC).

Potential Contestant thread here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iwantrichiesbanana Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks! I've been lurking for awhile now, have finally decided to just jump in and help everyone out where I can. What about possible intruders? Do we know when they will be coming in? Could be around soon I suppose.

iwantrichiesbanana

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:07 am

iwantrichiesbanana wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks! I've been lurking for awhile now, have finally decided to just jump in and help everyone out where I can. What about possible intruders? Do we know when they will be coming in? Could be around soon I suppose.
So glad you decided to join and you're a pro at sleuthing already so thankful for all the help and input yes
Great question about intruders. This is what I could find regarding intruders for past seasons:

S2
- six intruders arrived episode 8 (out of 20 total episodes) according to Wikipedia.
- S2 filmed for 4 months so much longer time but intruders arrived earlier than S3.

S3
- two intruders arrived episode 11 (out of 16 total episodes) according to Wikipedia.
- Not sure how many weeks that was into filming but it was close to HTDs so thinking at least 5+ weeks to 2 months into filming possibly?
- S3 filmed early March-May 15.

S4
- Richie has finished Week 4 of filming currently (March 12-April 9)
- If they have intruders arrive the same time as S3 then a few weeks to go?
- If like S2 then they may arrive sooner and also more intruders since S2 had six intruders and S3 had only two?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iwantrichiesbanana Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
iwantrichiesbanana wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So glad you decided to join and you're a pro at sleuthing already so thankful for all the help and input yes
Great question about intruders. This is what I could find regarding intruders for past seasons:

S2
- six intruders arrived episode 8 (out of 20 total episodes) according to Wikipedia.
- S2 filmed for 4 months so much longer time but intruders arrived earlier than S3.

S3
- two intruders arrived episode 11 (out of 16 total episodes) according to Wikipedia.
- Not sure how many weeks that was into filming but it was close to HTDs so thinking at least 5+ weeks to 2 months into filming possibly?
- S3 filmed early March-May 15.

S4
- Richie has finished Week 4 of filming currently (March 12-April 9) so thinking if they have intruders arrive the same time as S3 then a few weeks to go?
- If like S2 then they may arrive sooner and also more intruders since S2 had six intruders and S3 had only two?

Ahh okay shouldn't be too long to go. If it's anything to go by, they will probably meet in the middle with 3 or 4 intruders this time maybe? Is there an estimate what episode they would be up to by now? Ep 5/6?

iwantrichiesbanana

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:27 am

iwantrichiesbanana wrote:

Ahh okay shouldn't be too long to go. If it's anything to go by, they will probably meet in the middle with 3 or 4 intruders this time maybe? Is there an estimate what episode they would be up to by now? Ep 5/6?
Not sure on what episode they would be on but thinking Ep 5/6 seems likely given what has been sleuthed in Filming/schedule thread here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IA that they may likely have more than 2 intruders but less than 6. I'm thinking they may combine a bit of S2 and S3 for Richie's S4 and likely more than 19 girls first night (so more than S3, yet less than S2) and possibly more intruders than S3 who arrive earlier like they did in S2?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iwantrichiesbanana Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
iwantrichiesbanana wrote:

Not sure on what episode they would be on but thinking Ep 5/6 seems likely given what has been sleuthed in Filming/schedule thread here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IA that they may likely have more than 2 intruders but less than 6. I'm thinking they may combine a bit of S2 and S3 for Richie's S4 and likely more than 19 girls first night (so more than S3, yet less than S2) and possibly more intruders than S3 who arrive earlier like they did in S2?

That sounds possible, will definitely be interesting to see what happens! Seeing these spoilers are going to slowly kill me until the show is on TV! Side note, what does IA mean? Hugesmile

iwantrichiesbanana

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA means I Agree. All abbreviations and their meanings can be found here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BTW your username is too good  bestbud! giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iwantrichiesbanana Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA means I Agree. All abbreviations and their meanings can be found here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BTW your username is too good  bestbud! giggling

Haha thanks, definitely had a giggle at your profile photo too!

iwantrichiesbanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri