SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MissB Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:57 am

Kirralee Morris is still on the show according to Daily Mail. She got a one on one on Tuesday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MissB

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:16 am

Ewww, no, just no! She looks like a p*rn star. I'm hoping she is the Emily of the season and she is still around because she is hot (not that I think so) and Richie is not thinking with his brain.... And then she will get booted when he gets to know her.... please??
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:24 am

I also thought she might be the Emily of this season.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:34 am

It's very possible she is the Emily of this season. Or she may be really nice personality-wise? She's not who I would think as a match but as posted in her thread, I've been surprised before based on those who don't seem a match based on looks or background so will have to see her personality. Strangely enough I think I might prefer her to Kiera the short blonde. Kiera never smiles it seems. Richie wants someone to laugh with so at least Kiki/Kirralee smiles.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:24 pm

New date!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:56 pm

I think she's new. Haven't seen her before. And can we call her stretchy girl, just for fun 7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:09 pm

Or could it be unknown girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:48 am

More pictures/info from Daily Mail about the date:
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:36 am

Sundy wrote:Or could it be unknown girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't think she's unknown girl 2, if you look at the shots of her a bit further down in the caught in the rain shots she looks a bit fuller in the face than the girl on the boat.

Anyway, I like the look of the girl on the boat, and Richie seems into her,  and until such time as she turns out to be a blogger/model/actress she is my new favourite!  7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:57 am

laurarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
New date!
Sundy wrote:I think she's new. Haven't seen her before. And can we call her stretchy girl, just for fun
Or could it be unknown girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think she is Red Romper girl (also girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on soccer date). Looks the same to me?

Posted in her thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:39 am

Could possibly be, I forgot about her. These dates are coming to quickly. It's like a date a day laugh out loud
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:19 am

Omg, fat suits while rollerblading. This season is going to be hilarious 
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri