SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:06 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Sundy wrote:Unfortunately I'm at Sydney airport to catch a plane and saw them as I was running past. I think I saw one new blonde and the nudie mag girl leaning on Richie. Sorry that's all I remember

Ha Ha giggling

I just popped in to catch up with the goss and I saw this post first. I thought you meant that you actually saw Richie and the girls in RL. And I got all excited. And then thought that crazy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] why didn't she stop and say hello, and get a photo, and ask for his phone number, and ask to take him on a date, and ask him to take his shirt off and ask to have his babies....ok... now I'm getting a little creepy. Hugesmile

Then I realised you were talking about a magazine cover :thud

Funny girl. I did say to my husband though if we did see Richie in Sydney that I would not be able to resist approaching him
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:25 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Sorry the formatting was a bit screwy on those, I'm trying to do it on the iPad! No real new info in the articles, the only girls they talked about are the ones who have already been identified so I would take that with a grain of salt.

Thanks @Dirty Street Pie

I had to do this during last years' season of the Bach NZ. The trick is to hide the mags under your anazasi beans, kale and coconut water so if you bump into any of your friends at the supermarket you'll look all "cultured" and they'll be so impressed with your healthy eating they won't notice the trashy mags underneath.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Any outside information, such a pictures from IG Twitter Facebook, etc information from links, must be accompanied by the source. The posters name, and comments, the article link etc must be included in the post. Quotes must be used at all times. Posts without source will be deleted. If you don't know how to bring a post forward from SM, there is a help section or ask on the open forum and someone will assist. Under no circumstances can a picture of any media magazine be posted. If it doesn't have a link, it's prohibited. This prevents consumers from purchasing the magazine, which is a copyright infringement.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:21 am

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:35 am

^ Looks like Drew is the one seeking attention by wanting to get his name in the media? And still he says Richie is a really nice guy. So nothing more than attention seeking by Drew. Jealous perhaps?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:23 am

He is such a strange one. I really liked him but the way he followed and commented on the Bach FB page makes me think you are correct and he is the attention seeker
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:55 am

Interesting that in the article it says none of the other guys cared for Drew? I believe it because none of the guys follow him or have been seen with him post-filming. Makes no sense for him to be talking about Richie or any of the guys for that matter unless he is just wanting attention. Funny thing is he says Richie is a really nice guy so he contradicts his own words. Odd fellow indeed and definitely attention seeking imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:19 am

I just remembered Alex actually mentioned Drew in this elimination interview
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:10 pm

^ Great memory [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes Thanks for posting... that says it all right there. Alex is such a gentleman and great guy. Makes sense now why he and others didn't care for Drew and given Drew left so early in the show he must have really rubbed the guys the wrong way. Hopefully Drew will stop commenting on Richie.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:27 pm

Latest from DM...

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:33 pm

Thanks Samilltakerichiethx.

He doesn't need any make up!! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:07 pm

We've got another contestant - unless she's the same girl as the one with the black top/white skirt from the other article
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri